• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FoF is up

S

Sarphus

It's not super exciting, which was predictable considering we have an important townhall next weekend.

A

Aboo

So are we waiting on Pub 56 or Pub 55 which will end the turn in for Spring Cleanup. I am soooooo confused. Nothing is really said in the FoF about when it will be ending.

S

Sarphus

So are we waiting on Pub 56 or Pub 55 which will end the turn in for Spring Cleanup. I am soooooo confused. Nothing is really said in the FoF about when it will be ending.

Some or possibly all of the content that was originally scheduled for pub 56 was re-scheduled to be part of 55. The next publish will be pub 55. I think that publish will also end the turnins

D

Desolation87

I think it's a pretty decent FoF, some answers to questions that have been on the boards. It seems like stratics -at times- is somewhat ignored, so nice to see attention being paid to this place.

X

xempathy

I hope the townhall meeting produces something that can convince me that UO isn't on it's deathbed. I'd love to here that they're going to start putting copies of the game on the shelves or release a new expansion.

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they put an expansion on the store shelves, there should be a code included that gives free 15 days to current account holders for reactivating.

I realize they do this anyway as a promotion but I think it would be important to make it clear on the box itself.

A

AesSedai

8 days to go :)

What's that song?
Anticipation

Dangit, I wish I had an excuse to go to Seattle.

V

Vicor

Town Hall will be the same weekend as the Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle. Another reason to head this way for a couple days.

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ack - 55, I misspoke. Fixing now.
Is this "Publish 56" also typo of "Publish 55"? Or is this right?
Thieves' Guild Bug Update

While we still haven't actually reproduced the bug, we found a bit of related code that definitely wasn't supposed to be there and we're reverting it out in Publish 56 - for everyone having trouble joining the guild, we eagerly await your reports once this publish goes live.