• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FoA suxxors

S

Sir Achilles

FoA brought fourteen people to raid five of us at Deceit, the fourteen included a blue discorder. The way they killed us is the blue discorder ran thru all of our fields since none of us were on reds and cast an energy field in a hall way so we couldn't back up and they squeezed us. It was a good strategy but a lame one. Using a non faction character for the win, very lame. Not to mention they already had half of us in stat from the initial raid.

I request a duel with FoA, pick your best five non-tamers and ICQ me. I don't expect to hear from you since you all can't fight even numbers.

V

Vortimer

The only person that is worth a damn in that guild is Equniox.

The rest are wannabe pvpers.

L

Lord_Deimos

14??? You mean 8?? LOL

FYI Vortimer....stop talking like you are good =[

T

Turles

glad to see someone is checking an raidin spawns. also why not bring a discorder to a dragon fight. if your raiding fpd you no there is gonna be dragons. once again thinkin ahead.lol

S

Sir Achilles

14??? You mean 8?? LOL

FYI Vortimer....stop talking like you are good =[
No I mean what I said, there were so many of you I couldn't get you all in one screen shot. We had five people there, if you get raided with nearly three times your numbers, they don't have to be good, just hitting the same target.

S

Sir Achilles

glad to see someone is checking an raidin spawns. also why not bring a discorder to a dragon fight. if your raiding fpd you no there is gonna be dragons. once again thinkin ahead.lol
Don't even get me started on how many tamers you all have. And the fact that they brought a discorder isn't the issue, the issue is that the discorded was a non-faction blue and that Solus was duel clienting to bring him in. :scholar:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
No I mean what I said, there were so many of you I couldn't get you all in one screen shot. We had five people there, if you get raided with nearly three times your numbers, they don't have to be good, just hitting the same target.

So you complain when you don't get raided.

You complain when you do get raided.

You complain when you Duel.

You complain people have tamers in pvp

You say you need tamers in these pvp days

You complain when they don't duel.

You complain when they do a harrower.

You complain when they don't do a harrower.

Did I miss anything?

Yep, we did despise at 8:30pm and didn't get raided, I got a 120 Eval and Kylen got and replica. And we really wanted a fight out of it, oh well.....
Ok with three people maybe we weren't desperate for a fight but if we knew only three would come raid us (even numbers) we would've spammed it at the gate. Besides, Despise is the most commonly checked spawn. :D
I agree with you about the PvP world being more PvM now than ever, I also will tell you that i don't PvP with a tamer, we do have tamers in our guild and one must have tamers to stay competitive these days. I wish they would take tamers out of PvP but that is another story.
Ok Turles and Lox, here it is, your chance to take us on in a 5 on 5 duel. Anything goes but no tamers. Pick your 5 and ICQ me, I would like to do it this weekend.
5v5 sounds fun, but achilles I challenge you to a 1v1 pure mage duel =) - Rot Mage
Dude, i haven't seen you in fel in months....don't speak unless you can back it up. I'll duel you any day of the week.
But Only On A Necro Mage

sure you can kill a mage, congrats, try playing one for once. :scholar:
Wait a minute here

I'll duel you but i dont do pure mage, i will necro mage duel you =)
lol, coming from someone with a guild tag of Wowz?
Wait didn't you say something about making fun of guild names? *Looks for it*

As i've said before, if all you can talk about is our guild name then you better get some more ammo. Who cares what someone's guild name is? Look at WoWz guild name, it's stupid, but you don't see me on here posting stuff about their guild name.

S

Sir Achilles

So you complain when you don't get raided.

You complain when you do get raided.

You complain when you Duel.

You complain people have tamers in pvp

You say you need tamers in these pvp days

You complain when they don't duel.

You complain when they do a harrower.

You complain when they don't do a harrower.

Did I miss anything?

But Only On A Necro Mage

Wait a minute here

Wait didn't you say something about making fun of guild names? *Looks for it*
I love how everyone sides with the large guilds on the shard. No one pulls for the underdogs. We have five highly active guild members, compare those numbers with those of other guilds that we fight.

Gareth, stick to your trammy stuff, it's what you're best at.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I LOOOOOOVE me trammy stuff.

I like the underdogs they normally come up with inventive ways of fighting. I don't like the underdogs who feel they need to prove something all the time.

Seeing as your also posting on a forum that the majority of us are trammys what do you expect? Obviously you are trying to prove something to us.

Your just fun to pick on. I use to pick on Dan and Ed all the time and I obviously wouldn't last 1 1/2 seconds against them.

Difference is you seem to care tooo much what we all think. Hens why you are fun to pick on.

***Also for your response to my last post*** :eek:snap: :owned:

U

UOAuctions

Lol, good job Gareth, I don't think anyone could of said all that any better.

S

Sir Achilles

I LOOOOOOVE me trammy stuff.

I like the underdogs they normally come up with inventive ways of fighting. I don't like the underdogs who feel they need to prove something all the time.

Seeing as your also posting on a forum that the majority of us are trammys what do you expect? Obviously you are trying to prove something to us.

Your just fun to pick on. I use to pick on Dan and Ed all the time and I obviously wouldn't last 1 1/2 seconds against them.

Difference is you seem to care tooo much what we all think. Hens why you are fun to pick on.

***Also for your response to my last post*** :eek:snap: :owned:
The only reason I created a user name for this site is because RoT was always talking trash about us and someone had to answer them. They never post anymore so I guess I accomplished what I set out to do.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Coming from a guy who used to pvp and couuldn't cut it so he does auctions now? Impressive.
I dont know about them but all PvP is this

You cant do anything right. You never win. You always suck. Always an excuse. You always get made fun of. You never can go anywhere without someone saying something. Its BORING!!! Its like fighting in Middle School. It lowers your intelligence (most of the time) and it really shows how much you hate your life.

And who died and made you god to pass judgment on everyone here?

:gun: :stretcher:<--- Who Dat?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The only reason I created a user name for this site is because RoT was always talking trash about us and someone had to answer them. They never post anymore so I guess I accomplished what I set out to do.
BECAUSE THEY POSTED LIKE A TOTAL OF FOUR FRICKEN TIMES!!!!!! THE SHARD REPORTER DID AN INTERVIEW WITH THEM. THATS WHY!!!!!!

I honestly dont care if PvP is all up and down here. Just do it with some Fricken DIGNITY!

and wow congrats. You set out to destroy someone on a shard forum. Thats real "Big" of you.

I use to do it but then I grew up.....well sorta grew up... like a little bit....well maybe small little. Maybe I grew down?

S

Sir Achilles

BECAUSE THEY POSTED LIKE A TOTAL OF FOUR FRICKEN TIMES!!!!!! THE SHARD REPORTER DID AN INTERVIEW WITH THEM. THATS WHY!!!!!!

I honestly dont care if PvP is all up and down here. Just do it with some Fricken DIGNITY!
Ok? Whatever....you obviously are getting upset over this....

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Ok? Whatever....you obviously are getting upset over this....
No im not. Im trying to jam it into your head so you get it.

You say you come here to tell your side of the story but all you do is Bash and your entire point of posting is lost within two fricken seconds. Write it up like a story and maybe more people will pay attention and not be so quick to jump.

Shoot Ill follow you guys around and shard report for you if I have to and show you how to show off the kick butt job you do not try to show something then lose it mid way with YOU SUXXOR.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hell I couldnt make it in RoT unless I paid them to take me. I couldnt even cut it in FoA.

I left pvp when Ed Mcmanus and Cool Disco Dan did. I got bored when Mikey wasnt singing songs in the ventrilo when a raid went on.

I honestly dont know how they did anything with mikey singing while Dan was calling targets but it was funny. The funny part was people didnt get pissed off. One person is singing people are dieing and everyone is laughing.

Incase you missed my Edit post above.

"You say you come here to tell your side of the story but all you do is Bash and your entire point of posting is lost within two fricken seconds. Write it up like a story and maybe more people will pay attention and not be so quick to jump.

Shoot Ill follow you guys around and shard report for you if I have to and show you how to show off the kick butt job you do not try to show something then lose it mid way with YOU SUXXOR."

U

UOAuctions

Coming from a guy who used to pvp and couuldn't cut it so he does auctions now? Impressive.
I am far from a guy but probably more of a man then you will ever be. You probably will not even understand what I just said, think about it for awhile. Until then I will sit back and cheer at your stupidity. :cheerleader:
And for the record I just didn't feel like logging in other user I do still pvp, but unlike you I don't go hide to do spawns. Deciet seriously, hide better next time.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Umm seeing as that is a pink cheerleader and you are a man it would be more like this.[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oTtYVXbdW08&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oTtYVXbdW08&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

S

Sir Achilles

I am far from a guy but probably more of a man then you will ever be. You probably will not even understand what I just said, think about it for awhile. Until then I will sit back and cheer at your stupidity. :cheerleader:
And for the record I just didn't feel like logging in other user I do still pvp, but unlike you I don't go hide to do spawns. Deciet seriously, hide better next time.
Ok, sorry Bubbles, my bad. I get you and paris confused. We didn't do deciet to hide, it was already popped, one of our guys saw it and we decided to work it. We have a five person guild so pardon us if we do a deciet from time to time, if you will look at some of my previous posts you will see that we do despise quite often. (screen shots and all)

U

UOAuctions

Ok, sorry Bubbles, my bad. I get you and paris confused. We didn't do deciet to hide, it was already popped, one of our guys saw it and we decided to work it. We have a five person guild so pardon us if we do a deciet from time to time, if you will look at some of my previous posts you will see that we do despise quite often. (screen shots and all)

You are saying Paris doesn't cut it in pvp? I'm pretty positive he has killed you many of times and is far better on a mage then you could ever think of being. That is just my opinion tho, take it as you wish.

S

Sir Achilles

You are saying Paris doesn't cut it in pvp? I'm pretty positive he has killed you many of times and is far better on a mage then you could ever think of being. That is just my opinion tho, take it as you wish.
He's probably played a mage much longer than I. I've offered him a mage duel but we never got it worked out. And you're not partial or anything to paris are you? I'm also taking the opinion of someone who plays a tamer and an archer when she does pvp. Forgive me if I don't give much thought to your opnion.

U

UOAuctions

You don't have to like the temp's I play, most don't but that is only because either A. They are mad they die to a girl or B. simply mad because they die to such a gimp temp.
I do forgive you for not putting any thought into my opinion, but you did put some thought into it to come here and defend yourself once again.

S

Sir Achilles

You don't have to like the temp's I play, most don't but that is only because either A. They are mad they die to a girl or B. simply mad because they die to such a gimp temp.
I do forgive you for not putting any thought into my opinion, but you did put some thought into it to come here and defend yourself once again.
I didn't say "any" thought, I said "much" thought. I don't have a problem dying to a girl, i do have a problem with tamers in fel..but that's another story.

If you would like to archer duel or mage duel me i'm totally down with that.

U

UOAuctions

Well maybe when faction points update and I can wear all my armor we can set something up. Till then I will be on the field, missing pieces to my suit. Lets see how you do!

S

Sir Achilles

Well maybe when I faction points update and I can wear all my armor we can set something up. Till then I will be on the field, missing pieces to my suit. Lets see how you do!
Thought u had been com for a while now?

U

UOAuctions

We were com for a little while then we quit. My account go hit with the "trial account" crap and it kicked me out of factions and left me with no points. Got em now, racked up 23 points lastnight so I will be good to go here shortly!

G

Gowron

I love how everyone sides with the large guilds on the shard. No one pulls for the underdogs. We have five highly active guild members, compare those numbers with those of other guilds that we fight.

Hmmm, it doesn't take a fel PvP expert to realize that wholly crap, Sir Achilles, YOU ARE ONE DUMB S.O.B.!

Quite frankly, I hope FPD does kick the crap out of FoA, as the guild leader is someone that I definitely think less of than even you.

However, Gareth's posts were right on the money...

You cry like a little girl with a skinned knee when you win, then do the same when you lose (even more so...add in the effect of a little girl who just got her lolly pop chucked into dog poo by her nasty, big brother)

And then when you catch some grief, you naturally assume it's because everyone is rooting for the "bigger fel guilds".... Heck, last time I checked, your numbers seemed somewhat comparable to FoA, but then like FoA, you're probably kicking in a metric butt ton of alts too.

Either way, go do your fighting as you wish, but don't come here making yourself like a jackass. I've backed you up on a couple of great posts and was quite impressed, and then, just as Gareth has pointed out, you fall back on that B.S. middle school crap. Are you really that much of a bedwetter? My gosh, take a Midol, get that sand out of your vagina, and just play the game already.

Oh, and by the way, the next time you start thinking that you really don't care...Do that, and don't open your stupid mouth. If you truly didn't care, it wouldn't be worth the keystrokes. In case you haven't figured it out, that's what "don't care" means.

S

Sir Achilles

Hmmm, it doesn't take a fel PvP expert to realize that wholly crap, Sir Achilles, YOU ARE ONE DUMB S.O.B.!

Quite frankly, I hope FPD does kick the crap out of FoA, as the guild leader is someone that I definitely think less of than even you.

However, Gareth's posts were right on the money...

You cry like a little girl with a skinned knee when you win, then do the same when you lose (even more so...add in the effect of a little girl who just got her lolly pop chucked into dog poo by her nasty, big brother)

And then when you catch some grief, you naturally assume it's because everyone is rooting for the "bigger fel guilds".... Heck, last time I checked, your numbers seemed somewhat comparable to FoA, but then like FoA, you're probably kicking in a metric butt ton of alts too.

Either way, go do your fighting as you wish, but don't come here making yourself like a jackass. I've backed you up on a couple of great posts and was quite impressed, and then, just as Gareth has pointed out, you fall back on that B.S. middle school crap. Are you really that much of a bedwetter? My gosh, take a Midol, get that sand out of your vagina, and just play the game already.

Oh, and by the way, the next time you start thinking that you really don't care...Do that, and don't open your stupid mouth. If you truly didn't care, it wouldn't be worth the keystrokes. In case you haven't figured it out, that's what "don't care" means.
That's "holy crap" for you uneducated ones out there. You always say the same thing everytime you post. Come up with some new material or bite your tongue (or fingers). As for our numbers being equal with those of FoA you better check again, everyone that was in RoT that didn't join the new CBR (Champs R Back) joined either FoA or Wowz. Also, we kicked several people from the guild recently who never got in vent so we're down to the 5 or 6 that I mentioned. Yes we all have at least two characters in the guild. So I'll give you the same advice I gave to gorath: stick to what you're familiar with: the trammy side of UO.

C

Chessys Abercrombie

FoA brought fourteen people to raid five of us at Deceit, the fourteen included a blue discorder. The way they killed us is the blue discorder ran thru all of our fields since none of us were on reds and cast an energy field in a hall way so we couldn't back up and they squeezed us. It was a good strategy but a lame one. Using a non faction character for the win, very lame. Not to mention they already had half of us in stat from the initial raid.

I request a duel with FoA, pick your best five non-tamers and ICQ me. I don't expect to hear from you since you all can't fight even numbers.
Having reds and mages in the guild ftw. Oh ya Dispell field ftw as well.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
That's "holy crap" for you uneducated ones out there. You always say the same thing everytime you post. Come up with some new material or bite your tongue (or fingers). As for our numbers being equal with those of FoA you better check again, everyone that was in RoT that didn't join the new CBR (Champs R Back) joined either FoA or Wowz. Also, we kicked several people from the guild recently who never got in vent so we're down to the 5 or 6 that I mentioned. Yes we all have at least two characters in the guild. So I'll give you the same advice I gave to gorath: stick to what you're familiar with: the trammy side of UO.
You know what. Then I dont want to see your ass in trammel over. Stick to what you dont know best. FEL

:p

And its Gareth Jerko. Please dont mix me up with Gorath.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ughhhh... Dispel Field for the loss.. LOL.

Anyways; I've been a little inactive (at least on Chessy) building chars and lagging and such; but really.. Its ok to be mad at dbl or triple numbers; but they did what they had to and were stragetic; Altho in Achilles defense; he did do the right thing and challenged them to a even number fight. I dont know if everyone ignored it; or if he even forgot he posted it; but yaaaa fight that duel; and go from there.

Spawn fights have too many excuses from everyone..
[We were on blues] [Uneven fights] [Too many super drags] [Not the right templates] Etc..
I mean WoWz uses a lot of necro/tamers with super dragons; and its gimpy; but really effective.
You cant hate on people for the template they play; as long as they are winning fights.
Every template has a counter.

I personally hate any kind of duel set up bc people arent ready and it doesnt really show anything bc of restrictions of the duel. I say if you want an even number fight you go..

"Hey GM of ---- guild, we will have 5 people at ---- in 15 minutes. You get 5 people and we will fight."

That way its even numbers; where & when, and no restrictions. But thats just me. Everyone fight nicely now =]

And for anyone who cares I'll be back soon. Got the cable got coming today/tomorrow sometime =p

S

Sir Achilles

We have reds and mages in the guild, we went into that spawn very unprepared.

1. We had only one mage
  2. We didn't bring any reds
  3. We didn't have fields setup in case of a raid

We will learn from our mistakes, i did request a dispell field from our one mage but by then the blue had cast three or four energy fields so we were toast either way.

S

Sir Achilles

Ughhhh... Dispel Field for the loss.. LOL.

Anyways; I've been a little inactive (at least on Chessy) building chars and lagging and such; but really.. Its ok to be mad at dbl or triple numbers; but they did what they had to and were stragetic; Altho in Achilles defense; he did do the right thing and challenged them to a even number fight. I dont know if everyone ignored it; or if he even forgot he posted it; but yaaaa fight that duel; and go from there.

Spawn fights have too many excuses from everyone..
[We were on blues] [Uneven fights] [Too many super drags] [Not the right templates] Etc..
I mean WoWz uses a lot of necro/tamers with super dragons; and its gimpy; but really effective.
You cant hate on people for the template they play; as long as they are winning fights.
Every template has a counter.

I personally hate any kind of duel set up bc people arent ready and it doesnt really show anything bc of restrictions of the duel. I say if you want an even number fight you go..

"Hey GM of ---- guild, we will have 5 people at ---- in 15 minutes. You get 5 people and we will fight."

That way its even numbers; where & when, and no restrictions. But thats just me. Everyone fight nicely now =]

And for anyone who cares I'll be back soon. Got the cable got coming today/tomorrow sometime =p

Good post Lox.

For the record in addition to my post here I asked Solus three times at luna gate that same night for an even number fight and he said we had our chance at the spawn. After that he told us to do another spawn and he would raid and that would be our fight.....I can't prove this but i can prove that he hasn't responded to my post here requesting an even number fight.

G

Gowron

Wholly Crap, Holy Crap, it's a matter of preference and meaning. Odds are I'm likely better educated than you. Either way, the fact that you've responded with, once again, your usual drivel, it's only yet another exclaimation mark on your pathetic reasoning that your "in-game" prowess seems to justify your real life existance. I pity people like you. Oh, and by the way, you're the last person on these boards who qualifies to dispense advice.

Good luck getting an even fight with Solus, unlike my jabs at you, he truly is a bedwetter with much less scruples and a poor, miserable existence.

I will give you props for trying to challenge him out, and I do truly believe that you don't resort to cheats, hacks, or any of that in your playing style. I only flamespray you on these boards because either you come off as a whiner, or you get way too upset when someone posts a disagreement to your views. Other than that, the last few times you posted were fairly decent.

By the way, your title on this thread totally rules!

S

Sir Achilles

You know what. Then I dont want to see your ass in trammel over. Stick to what you dont know best. FEL

:p

And its Gareth Jerko. Please dont mix me up with Gorath.
You'll never see Sir Achilles in tram, he is red :)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
So then I can post about fel on one of my 25 characters? :p

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

God DAMN HAHAHAHA! You just got a lesson in board warring! :scholar:

I'm proud of Gareth. :[

Also, Tram stuff? I'm pretty sure Paxlair was, and is still in Felucca..? Shut up Achilles.

Hell I couldnt make it in RoT unless I paid them to take me. I couldnt even cut it in FoA.

I left pvp when Ed Mcmanus and Cool Disco Dan did. I got bored when Mikey wasnt singing songs in the ventrilo when a raid went on.

I honestly dont know how they did anything with mikey singing while Dan was calling targets but it was funny. The funny part was people didnt get pissed off. One person is singing people are dieing and everyone is laughing.

I'd take you back if I had a PVP guild, I'd even protect you farming Twilight lanterns again.