• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FoA Pranks The Shard

M

Merik

(I promise I wont just do FoA stories heh. This is something I had planned to put up awhile ago. This is old so I didn't put it on the news page.)

FoA Pranks The Shard
Zento City, Tokuno Islands
June 29, 2009

In Attendance:

Armach, Temptation [GFO], ExiledConnections [KFC], Killer [V!!], Blackguardians [VTG]
Daktari Zinn [SHE], Patience Mafred [TEB], Clair [SHE], Gothic Knightwind [RAZE],
Isiabeal Stuart [SHE], Deximeter, Bennett, Magnito, Firescreamer [CKS],
Rivi Ravenwynd [SHE], Da Brat [FOA], Amano Jaku [KFC], War Demon [DmG]
Dravin Deadwood [SHE], An Energy Votex, Tabatha, Jamie Hudson [OATH], Static [RAZE],
Leathes [RAZE], Wints-Mar [OATH], Nightwave [CAT], Blackguardian [VTG] Sha'zul [98%],
Durable Darkness [NUB], Tweedle Dum, Lady ThaiRoses [TEB], Sara Bella [OATH],
Zatanna [RBG], Brick Tamland [UHOH], Lord Gramps [F*V], CharGar [F*V], Stephen Tyler,
Lord Snoop [TEB], MsCravin Morhead [KFC], Droop [RAZE], Lord ozzy, zak [FOA],
Telemundo, Lucian Snow [S*D], Tragictears [Kai], Ariel Faith [$GS$], Agustus [$GS$]
T R I C K S T A, Sundina [ViPs], Cupid, Lady Distraction [L{A}], Deximeter, HeLLboUnd,
Rastam-Ali, BipolarDonkey [CRZY], Homicide, Lord Circles [L{A}], Hanco-Ck [BOO],
Blackguardian [VTG], Zelda Of Zed [SHE], Kitsune [RBG], Kagome [R@GE], Ramrod [FOA],
Buried lemons [DOIT], Scott [K@S], Destiny [FoA]

Icqs buzzed with information of the imminent dropping of Chesapeakes largest rare house.
People yelled in Luna to get to Zento City and others heard through guild chat.
People from all over the world gathered inside of the Museum thinking it was going to
be demolished by its owner Issac. One person announced it would fall within ten minutes.
Everyone stood next to the item they wanted the most, waiting to grab it from the ground
once the house fell.

Many stood around for 10mins all the way to Three hours. What was really going on was
Issac was cleaning out his house of junk. Not giving it all away. So no one would leave
the house even while FoA members yelled he wasn't going to demolish the house. Issac
decided to have a little more fun and send a shock to the people waiting. He changed
the foundation style of the house knocking everyone under the sign. I am sure many hearts
dropped just seeing a change.

That still didn't convince some people. They re-entered the house just to have Issac
do it again. At the end some still stuck around and others began to get the hint. It was
nothing more then a prank someone else played while Issac cleaned his house out. This
must be the largest prank ever played on the Chesapeake shard. The house was more
packed then Luna had ever been. FoA Pranksters really know how to put on a good show.​