• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FME

R

Rand Al

Your excuse of waa my ping is at 100 you ping like 10 is getting old and as fast as you all run i say lies. Here is my ping and its a good day today

E

Eyes of Origin

Thats what my ping looked like on a good day before I switched to fiber optics :(

R

Rand Al

I am limited on what i can have way out here and a long ass cable line is as good as i can get

S

SUPRsalad

Heres mine tonight.. Actually, its playable compared to most other nights..
I am ****ing sad, folks.. It's looking like gemma might have to throw in the towel.

It wouldn't be that bad, if it were consistent. Notice the max. Also, 4 packets isn't enough to see other issues.. Im getting BAD packet loss somewhere along the way.. Take a look:

E

Eyes of Origin

Gemma.. you should change services like I did... my ping use to be just like yours.. since changing to 20 mbps through Qwest, it looks like this on a bad night....

R

Rand Al

yea 139 sucks bad i hate when mine goes that high. My packet loss was 17% at the node then 9% at basically the same place yours is at 18% was except mine was going through a different server of theirs but same company. 72 isn't so bad

M

MasterP

Haha im on cable and my ping is 32-34. Yet everyone seems to be faster then me!! How come your able to out run me Rand when i ping 10x better then you??

R

Rand Al

i dont ever out run anyone i have juked groups of people by use of teliport or houses but as for out running you no when you run away you always get away so do not see how i am outrunning you. You out run me i can never keep up when you take off.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basically any FME or GOO will out run me and stam block by jumping in front of me hahaah.

R

Rand Al

Basically any FME or GOO will out run me and stam block by jumping in front of me hahaah.
Shoot iv tried to chase you down to and i cannot only people i can keep up with are people like gemma and he even looses me sometimes mostly cause i ether give up or he jukes me. People like reason aka sweet teen can cast a omen then a para on me on the run but i have boxes. And he uses omg my ping is 100 excuse so does tj. He needs to stay on that archer where his dog does the fighting tj is rage log the one that can pass you and try to dismount on the run.

R

Rand Al

no i live in Oregon out in the forest basically so i had to lay cable line down which is 15 miles long and when the grown freezes it gets like this. So when fme is like omg you got killed as 3 stand over me and say i suck so bad cause they can gank me this is why. So when fme cry's about there 100 ping i just laugh at there ignorance. Not saying all of them are chad has yet to catch the dumbass bug and yea the son guys are not. Dm your lips be flappen.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no i live in Oregon out in the forest basically so i had to lay cable line down which is 15 miles long and when the grown freezes it gets like this. So when fme is like omg you got killed as 3 stand over me and say i suck so bad cause they can gank me this is why. So when fme cry's about there 100 ping i just laugh at there ignorance. Not saying all of them are chad has yet to catch the dumbass bug and yea the son guys are not. Dm your lips be flappen.
Hhahaha Macguyer , Una-Bomber UO player over here.

R

Rand Al

na you can get nicer homes and more land for the same price or lower outside of town its smarter!

R

Rand Al

I like the freedom the comes with lots of land i cannot hear my neighbors they cannot hear me. i can get on my 4 wheeler and go coyote hunting be loud basically do what i want without the cops showing up lol