• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Fly me to the Moon...*

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Hello fellow Sosarians,

For more than one and a half decades we've been traveling under the moons of Sosaria, in search for adventure.

Now you've got a once in a lifetime opportunity to take your character, pets and even your house, on a trip to the Moon!

The project named 'Moonspike' will build and launch a full-scale rocket to the Moon.

For as little as £19 you can buy yourself 1 MB of digital payload on a real-life spacecraft and have it send to the Moon, where it, if all goes well, will embed itself into the Lunar surface.

I have already bought a ticket to this extraordinary ride! :smile2:

Join me now and help to make it happen, here: https://www.kickstarter.com/

@Mesanna and @Ron Bron , are you up for this? :wink:

Wouldn't it be cool to gather as many of us together, e.g. on Green Acres, and take a group photo for this project!?!

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hello fellow Sosarians,

For more than one and a half decades we've been traveling under the moons of Sosaria, in search for adventure.

Now you've got a once in a lifetime opportunity to take your character, pets and even your house, on a trip to the Moon!

The project named 'Moonspike' will build and launch a full-scale rocket to the Moon.

For as little as £19 you can buy yourself 1 MB of digital payload on a real-life spacecraft and have it send to the Moon, where it, if all goes well, will embed itself into the Lunar surface.

I have already bought a ticket to this extraordinary ride! :smile2:

Join me now and help to make it happen, here: https://www.kickstarter.com/

@Mesanna and @Ron Bron , are you up for this? :wink:

Wouldn't it be cool to gather as many of us together, e.g. on Green Acres, and take a group photo for this project!?!
See you on the moon!