• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

flute of Renewal goes poof at zero charge

G

Howdy all
With the new dragons and all my bard has been getting a lot of use. I always carry on me a set of renewal flutes so im ready for any occasion. Well, I knew I was low on my reptile slayer charges but my son found a 1800 plus hit point dragon and needed help right now. I logged in and started area peacing letting him tame the beast. It was getting pretty crazy in dastard with every one jumping in and trying to tame a 900 plus. I was rezing the fallen and peacing and throwing in a provoke or a discord as needed when I no longer had a insterment. My only conclusion is that if you allow a renewal flute get to zero it poofs like a regular crafted or looted one. Is this as intended or a bug? Bards beware.
Roland of Yew… very sad Bard
<font color="blue"> </font>

I

imported_Chad Sexington

They've always been like that. Maybe they shouldn't...? But it's not a bug.