• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Fluffy's All-Day Birthday Fishing Tournament

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Date: 3/03/13 (Sunday March 3rd 2013)
Time: 12:00am to 12:00am EST (as long as the fish is stamped 3-3-13 it counts)
Rules: Only fish stamped with todays date count, in the event of a weight tie, the total weight of stamped fish will be the tie breaker (so save any fish that are stamped).
Prize: a Golden (1337) Pickaxe

Fishermen and women may choose any fish they like to, as stated though only fish stamped with my birthday will count for this tournament. The pickaxe will be awarded to the winner on Monday at 7pm when I will inspect everyone's best entry in Luna Bank.

Last edited:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*blinks* Fishing? *mumbles to self about having deleted this skill due to boredom and aggrevation at skill gains before pinks presented themselves* Quick someone notify Zath! The Golden Pickaxe is the prize!
( I also would like to commend this event coordinator, you have accomplished alot and have promoted the true meaning of the Giving Spirit in this game and I am sure also reflects your giving nature in real life. Great Job!)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have taken notice of this, Demon.

But as I told Mentiras, I won't take part of this event so I don't risk winning the golden pickaxe!
I will pry mine from a headless miner cold, dead hand, even if it takes an eternity!

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*mumbles to self at her lack of fishing ability and wonders how to find a fish and catch it with her bare hands! But first she would have to seek a boat having never really learned to swim and off to the docks she went* (Good Luck all! Happy Birthday Fluffy)

Last edited: