• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flooring Issue?

G

Has anyone else had an issue with flooring? I was looking for a new floor the other day and way trying out some different ones, the next thing i know almost my entire lot is covered with (a very ugly) flooring lol. The every time i try to repair the damage it just seemed to get worse. I thought maybe it was due to the lag i was experiencing so i went back in to day and the same thing happened. I was in windows mode initially so i logged out and used the client and it still happened. I now have it cleaned up for the most part but now i cannot repair the issue in my main room because i am BROKE. UGH i wasted almost 3k on floors all over my lot lol.

G

Sounds like the classic tile bug -- it's as old as the game itself. Tiling in Windowed mode is dangerous enough as it is; throw in the occasional anti-bot screen jump, and you've got a recipe for disaster.