• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Floor Tiles

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is the bottom of of the bronze globe.

Put the bronze globe statue on gozas. Raise each 3 then lower 2 then chop off top then remove the gozas and lower to bottom.

I think that's how.

Dye the deed first.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Does anyone knows it this system (or one similar) works for the Fireplaces too?

And sombody knows HOW it is possible to beak the Curtains (in the Curtains case I'm sure that there is a way to break them, because, I've see around Curtains "installed" without parts of the whole 4 tiles setting)?

TIA! :)
SR

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it works for curtains and fireplaces the same way (and koi ponds if you're willing to risk it o.0).

1. Gozas/pavers in place (I like pavers for the ability to use ctrl+shift)
2. Raise them all the same amount: 3-4 above the floor
3. Double-click deed and place on gozas/pavers.
4. Use deco tool to lower one goza/paver until the deeded item 'breaks'
5. Now use the deco tool to raise or lower the other sections to their desired locations
a. Do not realign all of pieces if you want to continue to chop/manipulate sections! (This un-'breaks' the deed.)

6. Chop any undesired section and the rest of the sections remain as objects that can be raised or lowered.
a. Once a 'broken' section is chopped, you can no longer save the item by re-deeding it.
b. If you wish to destroy the whole thing, you need to chop every piece individually.

For curtains, you need to destroy 2 deeds to make a single 3-tile curtain.
1638033302536.png

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yes, it works for curtains and fireplaces the same way (and koi ponds if you're willing to risk it o.0).

1. Gozas/pavers in place (I like pavers for the ability to use ctrl+shift)
2. Raise them all the same amount: 3-4 above the floor
3. Double-click deed and place on gozas/pavers.
4. Use deco tool to lower one goza/paver until the deeded item 'breaks'
5. Now use the deco tool to raise or lower the other sections to their desired locations
a. Do not realign all of pieces if you want to continue to chop/manipulate sections! (This un-'breaks' the deed.)

6. Chop any undesired section and the rest of the sections remain as objects that can be raised or lowered.
a. Once a 'broken' section is chopped, you can no longer save the item by re-deeding it.
b. If you wish to destroy the whole thing, you need to chop every piece individually.

For curtains, you need to destroy 2 deeds to make a single 3-tile curtain.
View attachment 123844
Thanks!!! :love: :thumbsup: