• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flesh Renderers

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for advice on killing the Flesh Renderers? I run a sampire in the gauntlet and do fine when there is a healer against the flesh renderers. But recently I have tried soloing and just continuously die to these guys. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya when he pops out of his yellow mood he hits for almost a insta kill.
thankfully it was my guild mate he was on and i was fast on the cross heal every time.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The trick I've found if you're alone with no healing....

Use evasion a few seconds before he jumps on you. Quite often you'll avoid the bite.

On the times you either can't evade or miss the evasion, immediately use confidence after the bite. This should push you back up in the 80+ Hp range before the poison hit stops your gain.

Just do regular hits on him to leech the rest. Ignore the poison, it's not worth bothering with since you can leech and confidence through it.

I also don't make much of an effort with special attacks. Rather save the mana for evade and confidence.

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have Bushido, having the bushido mastery active helps a lot. The best way to survive is to use evasion 2 seconds after it goes yellow, you'll dodge the attack most of the time. When Evasion is on cooldown I activate confidence for the HP regen, and with the mastery if you take damage it wont stop the regen so you can easily outheal its damage faster than it can kill you.