• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flappy's HW49...

F

Flippers

I'm thinking of having his key run during the Stratics VP runs on Sunday evening.

Is anybody going to be around? One of the toons I'd like in the key run is Tubby Bagelscooter, this aqua horse. He always cracks me up when I go with a small toon. I haven't seen him in some time. Does he still play Toontown?

F

Flippers

I hoped yous would. I have two from outside the Straticsphere coming as well... and you know there will be rules. But you're big toons.

I will PM a few others of our group as well...

F

Flippers

Hoped you would :) Thanks!

* The Guest List *

soupandquackers (duck or horse)
elga (tentative)
susan4633
Flappy

(Also non-Stratics)
Chloe
Cookie (?) one of Princess Pinky's toons
Abby Cadaberra
Rainbow Gigglemuffin

Special key run rules!

Like Flappy, you can carry only four tracks of gags and of limited choice: only one type of TTC track and one type of Docks track. In other words, TU *or* Sound, Lure *or* Drop. No trap.

No level 7 gags. SOS toons are okay.

No pieing to toon toons during the pie round.

It's gonna be an easy run ;)

S

soupandquackers

That went very smoothly and quick. I didnt really see anyone drop below 100 laff. Or in Flippers case 20rolleyes: Enjoy the KEY!