• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flappy Maxes Sell!

F

Flippers

Wow that was an interesting road :)

I do have to say though that the only major difference between running an uber and running a big toon through Sell is how others treat you. Even as far as runs go, a vast majority of failures are due to either toon error or toon antipathy; very seldom is it from gags missing when you're a 4-track starting at 34 laff.

Really, once you max the gags and organify the lure, you can do anything a big toon can do.

Flappy does his 5500 in a lagless district during the Holly-day invasions

Moonlight McBoo, Jellyroll Kookzilla, the enebriated Elga (she carried herself well considering), Rainbow Gigglemuffin, Chloe, Abby, and Candy Gigglemuffin.

F

Flippers

Dancing the "I survived" dance most ubers will do during halftime

Summoning Cousin Flippy to toon my friends

The obligatory "surprised VP shot"

Sporting the Maxed Look

Doing the "now I have too much laff" dance.

Thanks for the interesting ride to maxed, and to my friends who attended a thank you for the honor of your company.

S

susan4633

WAY TO GO FLAPPY! it was a fun and interesting experience to play with only 4 gag tracks.