• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fl fighting tonight!

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 vs. god knows how many but the 3 of us did a number on them until their numbers reached 15+ . we killed everyone there atleast once. only see 11 in these photos but hey was good fun. i cant post more than 5 on these temp forums:/

R

Rumpelstiltskin

To me it looks like there were 15 fl on the island and Lucas Purg, and a few other FL have issues listening and decide to go off and fight 3 vs 1 without the rest of their guild support..

That is what it really looks like.

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it that most PvP-ers only post the top portion of their screen? In all the screenies, there is not a single view of what all is running (i.e. task bar). At the top of your screenies, we can see that you are running UOA (who doesn't) and AutoMap is going as well, but I'm curious to see what else is running. One thing I do like about all of the PvP-ers postings is to see their screen layouts for game play, how their packs are laid out, etc. It just helps us that do minimal PvP to see how others have their toons set up. Thanks for the views into a PvP-ers monitor.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for those of you who dont know anything about what you are talking about, this is like the 25th time i have had to explain this program. it has a copyright of 1997 and its called Ultima Online Screenshot Utility. It takes pictures just like it sees them, dont like it so sorry for you. for years on it was posted for download on stratics nowadays prolly could still find it but dont know if it would be in english.

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for those of you who dont know anything about what you are talking about, this is like the 25th time i have had to explain this program. it has a copyright of 1997 and its called Ultima Online Screenshot Utility. It takes pictures just like it sees them, dont like it so sorry for you. for years on it was posted for download on stratics nowadays prolly could still find it but dont know if it would be in english.
Now Six, don't go getting your panties in a bunch. I was just asking a simple question. I've been doing screenies for awhile now and I also found that the link made by Piotr ( http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=1086 ) is an absolute phenomenal post on how to make a screeny! I've done several since reading this post and my ENTIRE screen shows up, I was just making an observation that ALOT (NOT all) of PvP-ers don't post that little tid bit of info at the bottom (toolbar/taskbar). AND like I said, I do like looking at other peoples game layouts that do post them so that I might better my game play. Your pack is extremely clean and nicely laid out for ease of use and seeing exactly what you have in it. The specials, chiv and sammi icons set around the edge, I really like. That way you can see exactly what special going to happen. I rely on memory and hope like hell that I hit the correct button. With having the icons right there on the edge of your play screen, a quickie glance to see what is going to happen makes perfect sense. So, Thank You for posting your game play layout so that others might learn from it.

J

jgruberman

The new Tesla?

Perhaps I missed the whole drama going on with Tesla?

I just bought all of his accounts... what did he do before? lol

E

Eh-Tah-Chi

I know I dont post my taskbar cuz I run hax.
I dont know about the rest of them.

J

jgruberman

Seems so - He sold me five accounts, and I turned around and sold four of them separately. The only one I have now has two of his reds, a crafter, a fighter and something else. But its paid until December... eheehehe