• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fixing an injustice ! :}

G

I recently posted a special thanks to SKYLARK and Goron, for opening my eyes about the hardware problem to fix my UOA... But after reading some other PMs, I saw that another person also had given me the suggestion...

RYKUS once wrote to me this :
"It's possible that some device driver is causing you problems. Try swapping the video, LAN and sound cards with the other computer you have. I seriously doubt that anything in XP SP2 is causing you problems. If you've disabled the firewall and AV programs, that's enough."

So.. THANKS RYKUS AS WELL Muhwhahahahah
You insolent Lich were also correct... hmpf !

Damn, now I have three people to "compensate". Grrr
Do you guys accept BLUE SOULS as gifts ?
Mwuahhahaah

G

I can't speak for Rykus or Goron, (I know Rykus is a false red, not sure about Goron), but "thank you" is enough for this insolent blue.

-Skylark

G

and here I thought this was going to be a true Siege style post showing a pic of you standing over that pirate, Pikon's body. Thanks for the disappointment.

I

imported_Goron

I sent you an icq, but Ill paraphrase it here:
No compensation neccessary. I'd hate to lose a player to a hardware issue. I figure the more on siege the better, for us all.

R

Rykus

All in good time Dola, I'm sure...

I dunno Skylark. Rykus has had quite a bit of time to consider his place in the world and has come to the realization that the little bits of humanity he clings to are all but gone. It will be interesting to see what happens when he fully lets go of all he once knew.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

All in good time Dola, I'm sure...

I dunno Skylark. Rykus has had quite a bit of time to consider his place in the world and has come to the realization that the little bits of humanity he clings to are all but gone. It will be interesting to see what happens when he fully lets go of all he once knew.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we about to see the final transformation into evil of our Liche Rykus?

*Excited*

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

and here I thought this was going to be a true Siege style post showing a pic of you standing over that pirate, Pikon's body. Thanks for the disappointment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno if you'll be able to kill him before he makes it through a moongate and runs all the way back to his house. Pretty much the worst pirate ever, next to Bobby Bonilla of course.

I

imported_Goron

lol, dont [censored] talk someone for running to moongates when you are never seen away from one (or a gz) yourself son.

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno if you'll be able to kill him before he makes it through a moongate and runs all the way back to his house. Pretty much the worst pirate ever, next to Bobby Bonilla of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said i was a good pirate, plus i dont like to fight necro mages, so why bother with you all i get for my troubles is strangle explo flame strikes. Plus im slow so it doesnt help. I do remeber though as soon as i poisoned you you also started running and didnt stop after a few heals

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said i was a good pirate, plus i dont like to fight necro mages, so why bother with you all i get for my troubles is strangle explo flame strikes. Plus im slow so it doesnt help. I do remeber though as soon as i poisoned you you also started running and didnt stop after a few heals

[/ QUOTE ]

Dream on little pirate, I never came close to running from you. There was an instance when I had three guys on me and you jumped in and I happened to be running for survival, but other than that I was never doing anything but chasing you.
And to Goron, ill make you a deal. If you dont run like roadrunner back to your group everytime I attack you, then I'll make an extended trip out of the guardzone just to chase you all over Sosaria. As it is, Id rather not run blindly into your group of stealth archers to be dismounted and jumped upon by the entire circle of flamers alliance.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Dream on little pirate, I never came close to running from you. There was an instance when I had three guys on me and you jumped in and I happened to be running for survival, but other than that I was never doing anything but chasing you.
And to Goron, ill make you a deal. If you dont run like roadrunner back to your group everytime I attack you, then I'll make an extended trip out of the guardzone just to chase you all over Sosaria. As it is, Id rather not run blindly into your group of stealth archers to be dismounted and jumped upon by the entire circle of flamers alliance .

[/ QUOTE ]

circle of flamers thats funny and so original wow im beside myself hehe

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks for the reply Yimmy, you can be a member of my fan club too. Havent had the chance to meet you in game yet, do you even play on this shard or just the boards?

P

pikon198

you attacked me at yew moongate i didnt jump in on anything. But atleast i see what people mean when others twist the truth. I have lost my respect for WORM, JAx you should try recruiting Quality over Quantity.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You lost respect for us because you're an easy kill?
Who would be left for you to respect on the shard if you held everyone to that standard?
BTW quantity is something we never have in WORM, its all about quality. You never see more than three of us on at anytime.

P

pikon198

so then why you say i joined in attacking you while TnT allience was attacking you. From what i remember i was just rping my char and talking to strange love and krystal and then i see Kal el is attacking you so i started running. and i know im easy to kill, and ive died to others alot of others. I bet plenty people run for moongate when they get attacked as well. If im the only one well then geegolly congradulations you killed a newbie. Now you can step up and start hunting harder people to kill, cause im obviously no challenge.

Nuff Said!

P

pikon198

true no loss of respect for worm they are a good bunch, just no respect for you muahaha. I love attention. come reply some more ah'm lovin it!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL that was what I too expected to see when I saw the subject hehe

P

pikon198

hrmm, seems like for the season of winter pirate Avo is on the menu...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks for the reply Yimmy, you can be a member of my fan club too. Havent had the chance to meet you in game yet, do you even play on this shard or just the boards?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya actually i do run around in game im the goblins i have personally ran into you when i was running jax's Lady Nico event. and your fan club hardly. let me finish my character ill whoop on you and you can join my fan club?