• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fixed! Tree Stump Client Crash in EC?

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, I patched this morning. This afternoon I check my only source of frostwood (grumbles), the tree stump decoration vet reward. As soon as I gathered the last of 50 logs, my client crashed. I logged back in, no pun intended, and I see I got some frostwood. I went to move it to make sure nothing was hiding underneath (I use legacy containers) and as soon as I pick it up, boom, client crash. I log back in again, try moving one of the other wood types that I got, another client crash. The next time, I decided to try turning them into boards without moving them at all, client crash.

So basically, I've got logs in my pack that I can't move without the entire client shutting down. Anyone else experienced this? Any ideas on what to do? I guess maybe I'll patch up the CC and see what happens there....

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was gonna suggest seeing what the CC does. This is certainly weird.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
They just released a new patch regarding a similar problem, so try patching it again.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, I didn't see a patch for the EC, the CC however, let me move them and chop them and everything! Interesting note, the logs I attempted to turn into boards, and then crashed, they did get turned into boards!

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for getting this fixed in a timely fashion Dev team! Also, thanks to my employers for their wifi, so I could download all of these ginormous patches.