• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fixed all lag and disconnects!

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Me and another guildie were lagging bad yesterday so I tried a fix and it worked for both of us. I purchased a new pc a few months ago and have had lag and DC issues, I run in EC. So I shut UO down and tried running it in Windows 7, instead of Windows 10 mode which my new pc is... all problems fixed immediately. My guildie tried it to and it improved him a ton too. I think UO hates windows 10 lol. So if you right click your desktop uo icon there should be a "run as" option, switch it to run as Windows 7 and hit apply then log in and see if it fixes for you as well.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You aint kiddin. I just did it and it removed all lag I've been experiencing. I too run windows 10 primarily.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awesome I'm glad this is helping people. I know this belongs more in some tech folder, but I was hoping more people would get to see it here and maybe help out