• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fix the CODES ALREADY!!

Pooker53

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This is insane!!
What is the hold up??
I am so tired of waiting.
JUST FIX THEM.
I spent 14.99.......come on you have my money!!!!!
Gimme my stuff.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...codes are fine. It's account management that has the problem. They aren't accepting codes at the moment. When they get it fully updated and working then you can input the code that you bought.

W

Woodsman

Because the code store is third party, I have a feeling it's going to take longer to sort out than the account management. If EA can't even get their new account management sorted out anytime soon....

Setanta

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing is fine. As usual, they made too many changes at once, making it really hard to figure out which ones are not working right. People are losing accounts and characters (yeah, I know the dumb kids are trying to call chars "toons", but that doesn't change anything). Somehow, the server line codes from 8 years ago have come back, trapping monsters and NPC's and making players jerk back and forth 3 or 4 times before finally crossing. Those who have been wanting a classic shard rejoice, the ancient bugs are coming back.