• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Five Years of Petra!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Our own @Petra Fyde celebrates 5 years as the Managing Editor of Stratics' largest community, Ultima Online, today. In addition to serving as UO ME, she also volunteers as one of our Forum Administrators, and she keeps the network in line as a member of our Board of Directors.

Join me in thanking her for all her help over the past five years!

Here are her thoughts on the occasion: http://stratics.com/community/xfa-blog-entry/here-ends-the-fifth.109/

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Congrats! Petra!

To you as well Taylor for acknowledging a true blessing to your organization

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Woohoo five years Petra congrats and you do a wonderful job! I could not think of a better leader ! you amaze me with the passion you bring to all the things you do! looking forward to another 5!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sincere congratulations for a job well done! :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you and congratulations Petra!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
UO Stratics would not be what it is today without Petra's vision and leadership. It has been a pleasure to serve with Petra. Thank you Boss. *crooked grin and then a bow with a flourish*

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Petra, for what you have done, what you are doing and what you will be doing... for all of us! *bows* ;)

:heart:

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Pleasure working with you and for you... Thanks for everything you do :heart:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Always a pleasure working with you, it wouldn't be the same without you, thank you for everything you do :heart:

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you so much boss for all that you do! We appreciate you so much and love you bunches! Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations!!!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Petra is the reason many of us continue to do what we do, day after day. She has been a true inspiration to me personally over the last 5+ years. She likes to say she just drives the crazy bus and we all ride along together but that is the definition of true leadership. We all go a little crazy together :)

Thank you Petra for all you do for us, for Ultima Online, for the developers behind UO, and for this community. It's not an easy assignment but you are the best at it.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't think I ever would have figured out those armor refinements without Petra's guide, and that's just one of many, many examples of the times I've consulted her guides. Thanks for your work, Petra.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you Petra for 5 years of guiding stratics though the ups and downs with wisdom and a great deal of patience.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For all the people who have closed threads I enjoyed trolling Petra is the best.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great work Petra, Love you. Knoving everything, humble, balanced, extremely helpful not just here on Stratics but in the guild and on Europa help chat channel. Thank you!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Congratulations on 5 years of exquisite work, Petra. :)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are a bright bright light in what sometimes is a very dark tunnel filled with all sorts of trolls n' such. I think I can speak for a lot of us out here who love you and appreciate you, your guides are wonderful and your cool head talk is always such a pleasantry to read. Best to ya and may ya have many many more!

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your continuous efforts here :)
Was also a pleasure to meet you ingame!
*Salutes*
Olahorand

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations Petra.

Thank you for all you do for all of us.
It is a pleasure to work with and for you.
*salutes*

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't imagine Stratics without Petra, or UO for that matter :) You're a wonderful boss Petra *hugs*

Here's to the next 5...and beyond ;)

Wenchy

Thimblepixie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 years?! But.. but.. could have sworn that was only a few months ago.. :confused: Ah well. Big congrats & thankies lovely Petra :grouphug: :tinhat:

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DOWN BUNNY!!! :rolleyes:
Grats to you Petra, May you keep us in line for many more years. :mylittlepony:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well done, and many more years of great input and passion. :cheerleader:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a pretty good write up, but I'm waiting on the State of the Petra video :p
I'd have thought you can see the state of Petra in the State of UO vid. She's old and wrinkly.
Sometimes insecure, not as level headed as the backspace key allows her to appear and often unsure if she's made the right decisions. Human, in other words :D

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Thank you so much Petra for all you have done, do and will do for stratics and the community!
Yours
Ron

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thank you Petra, for all the work you do for the UO community, you are amazing. A special thanks for your respectful way to handle Siege forum and community.
The rules here say, show respect all the time. For you, that is a natural thing and I believe, why we all love you, both here and in game.
Thanks for being here for us and congrats with your first 5 years here.:heart:

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd have thought you can see the state of Petra in the State of UO vid. She's old and wrinkly.
Sometimes insecure, not as level headed as the backspace key allows her to appear and often unsure if she's made the right decisions. Human, in other words :D
Hm so humble, hard working, and just overall a good person, I see :)

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Human is good Petra... and that backspace key is a life saver when you need it. To question ones self at a thought path is what makes you a good judge and at times mellows the blow you have to give. All anyone here can hope for is your compassion and wisdom gained over the years.. and Age is a mind set.. its so true that your as young as you feel.. I cant tell you how many times I feel 4 billion years old and the next as giddy as a 3 year old playing with leggo's....

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What in the world would we do without you?

Reactions: Nok

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Petra,

So much has been said already, and it is all true. I see a lot of community fansites, not just Stratics... and by any measure, you are one of a kind. Your dedication is beyond compare. The love for your community shows, and your staff and members know it... they see it every day, for years. You are the master cog... you keep all others aligned and running smoothly.

Simply, thank you... for everything.