• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fist UO Circus Tent. (or Birthday Cake to some)

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had this for awhile and since no one has ever done anything similar and since I know for a fact itrs very unique (and yes that can be called ugly) I would post it for others to critque and for those looking for inspiration.

The only real trick is using the bamboo tiles so the curtains can be veiwable from the outside of the house. Also before anyone asks no you cant have my chicken so dont ask:danceb:

K

kray2s

all i can say is.................

Excellant........ when does the show start??? i love clowns:lick:

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww darn I wanted the chicken.

I have loved that house since you finished building it, yes it's crazy and it's different from any other houses out there with a great use of curtains, but it's unique and I love it.

F

feath

I love color and i love the way you used it. What a fun house!

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cute!

*ponders swiping potential*

Hmmm...this concept could be nicely adapted to a design featuring a cabana on the beach with camp fires - maybe even one of the new fire pit turn-ins.

Clam bake!

Why don't they give us sand terrain floor tiles?! :mad:

-Skylark

K

kray2s

sand terrain floor tiles now i would love that!!

i know i new to these parts and in decoing proper insted of locking loadsa bags where they land lol

but......

i would love the chance to use sand tilesand make mini beach huts for each vendor at my shop haha

Soz to hijack ur thread

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your tent is loud, garish, and in your face! And I've always liked it! :p