• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Fishmongers' Quests : Is it possible some "reverse" estimate ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is mere curiosity, since I started doing Quests I never took note of their number so, I have no clue how many I have so far done.

Nonetheless, I have kept all baits and special equipment books received and was wondering whether it is possible to make at least a rough estimate of how many quests equal the number of baits' charges I got.

With the other items it is easy since they are 1 item per fishing order but the problem is with the baits since the number of charges may vary.

So far I got :

- Giant Koi Bait 502 charges (# of order ???)
- Great Barracuda Bait 467 charges (# of order ???)
- Holy Mackerel Bait 458 charges (# of order ???)
- Stone Crab Bait 452 charges (# of order ???)
- Yellowtail Barracuda Bait 385 charges (# of order ???)
- Autum Dragonfish Bait 340 charges (# of order ???)
- Fairy Salmon Bait 247 charges (# of order ???)
- Blu Lobster Bait 60 charges (# of order 1)
- Crystal Fish Bait 57 charges (# of order 1)

How many quests you think they could equal to ?

Of the other items, Books, Special equipments ets. I got 32 items in total so if I can figure out roughly what the Baits' charges equal to as number of orders I may come up with a rough idea of how many orders I have done so far.

Anyone has an idea ?

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id recon that is impossible. I have recieved all from bait with 10 charges up to my biggest at 100 charges - so it would make it hard to tell if u did 1 or 10 quest per 100 charges of bait.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
100 Keep going you have a long way to go for thet 105 PS.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100 Keep going you have a long way to go for thet 105 PS.
Im not sure who you refer to - but if it was me, you should reread my post. I said one reward counted 100 charges of bait (that was from a 6 part * 20 fishes), wich should yeld a 120 ps....

Im sure I got enough bait for a lifetime now....

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I said one reward counted 100 charges of bait (that was from a 6 part * 20 fishes), wich should yeld a 120 ps....

At which point you got offered that maxed out order of 6 parts * 20 fish each ?

That is, what skill level were you and was it also dungeon fish ?
How many orders you had done (roughly), before you got offered that one ?

Has it happened again or you just got offered it once ?

By the way, you remember for what fish the 100 charges baits were for ?

Thanks for the info.