• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishmonger..reputation

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah :(

I've went back to doing multiple quests at once. You can actually recall to the docks if you're on the same subserver, which makes quests faster. That's all I can offer.

I guess what you want to do is track progress based on how many lines you get at one time, and the quantity of each line (5, 10, 15, 20). You start off with all 5s and 10s and of course the lines ask for more later on, but according to what I've read from UOGuide it just recycles back to the least amount again, which doesn't make sense but I guess that could be just how it is. But maybe skill affects line? :/

Fortunately, you can get the new hooks from one line orders. Like I did a 10x one line and got a dredging hook. It isn't a Powerscroll but eh.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'Reputation level' is the wrong term for the fishmonger reputation. Actually using such words implefies more than there is behind.
As mentioned before, that myterious reputation splits into two parts:
- total number of quests done. Once you have reached a certain number, you get access to orders with more lines. (Thought it is still random.)
- a reputation thingy per single fish species. You start with 10 fish. After you delivered those, your next order for the same species increases to 15 and after that to 20. (If you never decline an order, you cycle through 10-15-20 for each species individually. If you decline an order, you next requested order for every species of that order declines by 5 with a minimum of 5.) If you do multiple quersts, you might skip parts of the 10-15-20-cycle. If you deliver two orders of the same species to after each other (to the same harbour for example), you cycle two steps. Thats all whatmultiple questing does atm.
- there is a strange reset/revamp of your total number of quests done, when you reach a fishing skill of 106+. When you beginn to get orders for dungeon fishes you get an increased number of low-line-orders until you have done again 'a couple' of them.

(There are more accurate formulars for this system around. But those above are the basics that those formulas base on. For me those basic give me enough informations about how that system works.)