• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing

B

bibslady

I need 9 more! Whew these last are hard. I read the Fishing Guide, which helps a lot. So, I'm hanging out on Lighthouse Lane in search of the illusive Old King Crab Fish.

Any advice?

Hugs,:hug:
bibslady (aka Princess Maxie McMuffin)

S

soupandquackers

Dont get impatient, the old king crab i caught with 2 buckets but the ultras are gonna require some time.

B

bibslady

It's been almost 1-1/2 hr. :bored:

I'm about to give up for today.

Hugs,
bibslady

B

bibslady

:danceb: I got it!! Whoopie! I was just about to give up and decided to give it a little more time and YES!

I have 62/70 now. I'm headed to Lullaby Lane (after supper) to catch the Half Moon Fish! Wish me luck!

I need more laugh points!

Hugs,
bibslady (aka; Princess Maxie McMuffin)

S

Steveo

Good Luck and congrats on the Old King Crab. I have been trying to catch the grizzly, concord, and Devil ray for the past 3 months and no luck. So when you are on Lullaby lane you might get lucky and pull out the devil ray or the full moon. Good luck on your journey

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Luck and congrats on the Old King Crab. I have been trying to catch the grizzly, concord, and Devil ray for the past 3 months and no luck. So when you are on Lullaby lane you might get lucky and pull out the devil ray or the full moon. Good luck on your journey
Now that you mention this, twice while fishing for Old King, I caught the All Star. Maybe it'll turn out to be a blessing it's taking you so long to get it ;)

S

soupandquackers

That usually happends to me. I catch fish that i'm not even looking for. I caught the all star and grizzly bear while looking for the concord.

B

bibslady

WooHOO!:danceb:

It only took 1/2 hr this time :D

I'm 63/70 now. All I have left to get now are ultra rare and one extremely rare.

hugs,
bibslady
(aka: Princess Maxie McMuffin)