• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FIshing

• Thread starter Bumbledogswirls
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bumbledogswirls

How do you guys get them all?! I only have 60 of 70, and it took me forever! Is there an easy way to get the rare ones? Sigh, I thought not! I'm trying tho...... Sigh again

F

Fangs McWolf

Lots and lots of time, patience... and LUCK.

I thought at one time that ToonTown was gonna alter the odds of the fish to make it a bit easier. Either it hasn't happened yet or it was never gonna happen. It is a bit of a pain in the rump to try to get those last 20 or so species (last 10 being the true pain).

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You just go where the fish can be caught and you fish til you catch it. lol

B

Bumbledogswirls

Sigh, it's giving me a heacache, Plus, I think the Kodiac Bear accuda is messed up... I caught it on Walrus, and I can't find Grizzy on walrus, after an hour! :(:stretcher:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only an hour? I've said it to you a bazilion times.. "Patience Grasshopper". You will try for days, weeks, perhaps months, for half of your last 10. Apiece.

L

Little Sadie

LOL! An hour! That's funny. I have been trying to catch the Fullmoon. I've fished 20k fish so far JUST for that one fish. Since I can fish 25 buckets and hour that is a lot more then one hour. Fishing stinks as you have no control over the outcome. I still need 3 fish on Sadie which I don't think I will ever get.

S

soupandquackers

LOL. That sounds like me, i say im not going to give up on it and i usually fish for an hour. I used to enjoy it more and fish for hours, but it is so boring just fishing for one fish. I found the grizzly in like 2 hours and the bucket right before i found it, i got the all star. (Walrus way).

S

Steveo

I really loved fishing til I needed the Devil Ray, Concord, and Grizzly. Now i just try to fish 20 buckets to see if i get lucky and so far no luck. I have been trying for about a month now. :sad2:

B

Bumbledogswirls

SIgh, I have the HARDEST fish to get, holey mackarel, devil ray. But I don't have the siamese cat fish, or the alaskan King crap... Sigh... and MONTHS trishy? WOWO! LOL. That's kinda funny. Leave it to Trish to write a paragraph back. Plus, I feel for you Sadie, or whoever it was who needed the Devil Ray, it took me HOURS to get that one, but it was worth it! BTW is it even POSSIBLE to get the all star in Walrus Way?! Omigawsh! UR SOOOOOO lucky! :D Yah, i need 9 more fish. Including full moon, concord PBJ, Grizzly, and All Star. SIgh, i'll be busy. Plus I have to GOLF :sad3: GOlfing does nothing but make me angry!

S

Steveo

I have to say I caught the all star very quickly and the holey mackeral. Just the stinking 3 more fish. I am fishing different districts in the brrgh playground to see if i can catch the concord and the grizzly and maybe the devil ray will pop up. Golf is not so bad with me. I just take my wifes toon and we swap wins same goes for racing.

F

Fangs McWolf

Golf is not so bad with me. I just take my wifes toon and we swap wins same goes for racing.
Racing, golfing and gardening are three of the 4 worst chores where you at least have some sort of control. The fishing needs to be made better.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SIgh, I have the HARDEST fish to get, holey mackarel, devil ray. But I don't have the siamese cat fish, or the alaskan King crap... Sigh... and MONTHS trishy? WOWO! LOL. That's kinda funny. Leave it to Trish to write a paragraph back. Plus, I feel for you Sadie, or whoever it was who needed the Devil Ray, it took me HOURS to get that one, but it was worth it! BTW is it even POSSIBLE to get the all star in Walrus Way?! Omigawsh! UR SOOOOOO lucky! :D Yah, i need 9 more fish. Including full moon, concord PBJ, Grizzly, and All Star. SIgh, i'll be busy. Plus I have to GOLF :sad3: GOlfing does nothing but make me angry!
The HARD one for me was Full Moon. Ray was #69. I got lucky with the Grizzly, I was fishing on Bingo Wednesday for beans in The Brrrgh playground and got him pretty quickly without trying. Concord was #68, he gave me a lot of trouble too. All Star, I caught a TON of those, in many places, the most of them in MML.

Alaskan should be easy, same with Siamese.

L

Little Sadie

I lucked out on 3 ultras. I got the Fullmoon, Concorde, and Allstar in two days of fishing. All three within 36 hours! I still need the devil ray, grizzly and grand. The Full I was fishing for was for a friend.

S

soupandquackers

Dont look for the all star, he will pop up when you are looking for something else.

B

Bumbledogswirls

I have BOTH the devil ray, and the holey mackarel, like I said, I just figured out that I am missing the baby grand and the grand, *sigh, MML gives me headaches!:stretcher:

BTW is the toontown portion off right now? it's not working!:sad2:

B

Bumbledogswirls

um..... HOW did this post pop back up? :D :offtopic: Oh well! Yah, i've given up for now!

62/70 and counting

K

Kippy

Fishing is part of a place we all know: Toontown Hell

stuck at 66 and i fished almost 30K buckets
I also gave up (for now):sad3:

B

Bumbledogswirls

I'm w/ you there bucko. Toontown Hell is a GOOD way to put it.

S

Stubby

I just thought I would let you all know that I managed to catch a Kodiac Bear at the playground in Kooky Grove today. Maybe someone can find this helpful. Oh, I was using my gold rod. :popcorn:

B

Bumbledogswirls

I just thought I would let you all know that I managed to catch a Kodiac Bear at the playground in Kooky Grove today. Maybe someone can find this helpful. Oh, I was using my gold rod. :popcorn:
Thanks for your Input! :D