• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing - What do you do with your bait

K

Kamin

So what do you do with the bait you receive as rewards?

Sell it?

Use it?

Throw it out?

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Simple HotBar drop and target set up. As soon as they make the pies & ingredients stack I may start to do something with the steaks.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of my bait is sitting in a chest until I can get higher scrolls. It seems like if you are not fishing 24/7 to build up quests, you don't have much of a chance to get a scroll. The best I ever got was a +5. Currently I am at about 109 (due to the kindness of a friend) but I figure I might have a better chance to catch something with bait if my fishing is higher. Of course I could be wrong *smiles*

Eventually though I plan to use it.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 145 point quest reward netted me a Giant Samurai bait. I promptly took it to tokuno docks, launched rowbaot and went out 8 squares. Used 35 charges and caught 2 rare Giant Koi but now just combine it with exisitng bait and stash away in chest...

The exception is when crabbing. I can bait a stack of pots with one click of the mouse, so it is not as time consuming as baiting a fishing pole after each cast.

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too am waiting to hit 120 before I start dabbling with the baits.

Once I hit 120 my priority shall be to master the bait.

Umm...errrr... I mean master the use of the bait...Learn to use it the right way...
You know what I mean! :D