• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Fishing Village

• Thread starter nightwolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

nightwolf

I just got high seas and was wondering where the fishing vilage is, and where can I buy one of the new boats at?

thanks nightwolf

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
first, use your old ship, and go to the docks in new magincia.

Launch your ship, and sail due east - you'll run right into the Floating emporium.

Drydock your old ship there, then buy you a new tokuno or gargoyle style boat.

Eventually, if you do pirate hunting, you'll collect the parts needed for an orc ship if you want one.

N

nightwolf

first, use your old ship, and go to the docks in new magincia.

Launch your ship, and sail due east - you'll run right into the Floating emporium.

Drydock your old ship there, then buy you a new tokuno or gargoyle style boat.

Eventually, if you do pirate hunting, you'll collect the parts needed for an orc ship if you want one.
Thanks Basara, How do you collect the parts for a orc ship?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You didn't look hard enough - there's a gargoyle selling gargoyle ships and a guy decked out in SE clothing selling Tokuno ships.

The orc ship parts come from the loot from sinking pirate ships (which are orc ships). You have to have a full set of the plans, which become the orc ship.

N

nightwolf

You didn't look hard enough - there's a gargoyle selling gargoyle ships and a guy decked out in SE clothing selling Tokuno ships.

The orc ship parts come from the loot from sinking pirate ships (which are orc ships). You have to have a full set of the plans, which become the orc ship.
Thanks Basara, I finally found them. I didnt see them there before.

nightwolf