• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing Tournament Britain

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
On behalf of Governor Tomalas Gabriel, I have been asked to post rules to fishing tourney.
Fishing tournament is open to all. To enter one simply must drop their fish on the heralds head at the voting stone brit bank. It will go into a inventory only the Gov can access.
All fish must be fresh caught.
Contest ends july 30th midnight.
To avoid sandbagging and waiting to last minute, Only fish caught the last day may be entered the last day.
No fish can have been caught before jun 22 2015.(fresh caught)
at end of contest 10 million gold(in checks) will be given to the winner.

For those not aware name, time, date, and weight is now on your large fish, making it easy to classify.
Largest fish to date will be posted on bulletin boards for all to know what to beat.
The largest fish will be mounted and with any luck we can get it placed in a public building by uo staff.
This event is for fun and as posted open to all residents, if at any time it is deemed to not be within uo's tos it will be terminated immediatly with no response.

Thank you all and GO FISH !!

Arcanis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will there be independent class types for each fish..or just the heaviest fish no matter what tagged species?

will the current weight standings be posted on a regular basis? so i can throw back the ones to yittle?

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
this first contest is for over all biggest, and yes he will update it daily as he can. current weight to beat is 180 and posted on bulletin board.

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Largest fish caught was erin with a 198 yellowtail barricuda,
new event underway and ends 10th of September. 10 mil gold for largest black marlin. same rules apply for black marlin contest. and remember fish must be fresh caught during tourney. go fish.

Last edited:

datoken

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
is Black tarpon correct? I can't find anything about a black tarpon.. I see Black Marlon.. but no black tarpon.. =D