• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Fishing themed rubble

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I currently own a seashell rubble and several seaweed pieces and I'm trying to find out what kind of rubble's out there with a fishing theme? I don't really mean the boat parts rubble, but more like smaller pieces, perhaps a net (or part of it) or fishing weights?

Any of that stuff around?

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well off the top of my head there is several types of seashell rubble, dock pieces, lilypads, and seaweed. Will have to think of any others, will add to this if i do.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
To my knowledge there is no net rubble. I have been using a mish-mosh of items with my rubble to have a similar theme. (What I wouldn't give for a fishing pole rubble!!)
Eventually my water will go from fake blue rug to animated water tiles from Oaks (and wherever else I can get my grubby hands on them).
This is a work in progress keep in mind, but here's my water/fishing theme made with Rubble plants, lilly pads, shells, and seaweed. I was going to put some boat parts up but I changed my mind to make it more swampy looking instead.