• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing template for tamer/fisher/archer??

• Thread starter A Stoned Mariner
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

A Stoned Mariner

So I have fished for yeeeaaarrrrssss. And prob only ever cast 1-2 fabled nets. Reason being my char is a lowely archer/fisher. Good on the seas, no good with Leviathans.

Question...Is there a good fisher/archer/tamer template out there. If so, someone post it for me with skills/stats list. Since I have only cast 1-2 in my fishing life. Years of hording the ancient sos have left me with near 300 in the till. And I really wanna try my luck fishing em up to get some fabled and then anchors/seahorses.

Let me know...

A Stoned Mariner...W$R...Atlantic

Y

Yukio

Hello,

Ever thought of trying out Dryad's Allure from Spellweaving? It would probably save a lot of time training and you would always have a fishing buddy if you "hired" an Arctic Ogre Lord or something tough like that. Of course, you'd need healing, either spells or bandages. I'm planning on trying this out myself once I finish the appropriate quest and get the appropriate spell scroll! Just a thought.

Yukio

V

Vertigo

Hi.

My fisherbard is very effective with Leviathans.

120 Music
120 Peace
120 Disco
120 Provo
110 Magery
100 Med
100 Fishing

Using jewels and other armor with +sklls lets me achieve this.

I cast 2 EV's, toss net (Bucs Den docs) precast invis. Then provo spawn onto Leviathan, diso Leviathan and cast EV's till dead. Also use Fire Horn for extra oomph.

I sometimes die when running offscreen and I get hit with a ton of spells all at once.

Good luck!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always go with someone to do fables. My poor Fisher/mage/tailor is only effective yo a point. I haven't tried her since the new sorcerer set has come out (her current garb does stinketh) My hubby usually accompanies me with his archer or tamer. Greater dragons do well against them. Buc's Den is indeed the best place to do it since there is a healer very close by and you can run up a bit to regroup if you have to. I wish I had that many to try, you must be lucky indeed.

Safe sailing!!

Oriana

S

Sir Kenga

Sure there IS a good tamer-archer-fisher template.

Taming 110
Lore 110
Vets 100
Archery 115
Tactics 100
Chivalry 65
Fishing 100

PS thats 700 skillpoints if ur account is old enough spread extra points to taming and tactics.