• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Fishing ? targeting while moving slow forward?\

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a wya to target the warter like there used to be in UO Assist in target relative in EC

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Unless something has changed recently their is no target relative position or similar yet

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

When I fish, it's generally in a single location (on a large boat straddling 6 spawn locations so that by the time the 6th one is fished out, the first one has respawned), so my method wouldn't be very helpful.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel your pain!

I used to use my target relative position makro when on my way to a SOS location, catching some fish and maybe getting a new SOS right on the way. With the EC it's giant clickfest all over again :(
One of the few things the EC does worse than the old one. I really hope they'll add this at some point.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Be fair, you can't "target relative" in the old client either without an external program.

F

Fink

It's a harvesting skill in the traditional sense, so perhaps Target By Resource should have fishing poles added.