• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing stuck at 85

S

slavoie

My fishing is stuck at 85!

Got plenty of room, im at the 700 skill cap, less then one year account but i have testesd gaining in another skill and that is fine.

D

Drazasamus

couple of things real quik.

make sure fishing is turned up

then make sure you are in deep water.

then fish for hour upon hour upon hour.

S

slavoie

It's set to up, I have been fishing for hours and hours, seems like I'm not even getting my ggs. Wierd.

D

Drazasamus

if thats the case, try dying.Some times a character can get bugged and dying resets it. and again, you should be at deap sea.

only other thing... you said you were at your skill cap. is anything set to go down?

S

slavoie

Ya, thats all set, I even tried forcing fishing down a .1 point and now im stuck at 84.9, off to kill self.

Oh ya, one other thing, I haven't seen one sea serpeant, when do they start comming.

S

slavoie

I guess I will close this out, paged a gm said to report it to uobugs. Fished from boat forever, nothing. Went to Bucs Den docs .2 gains in 2 minutes.....

Grrrrrrr

I don't know if I just had to unstick it but now im gaining on the boat again.