• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) fishing! need snow crabs!

quadspeed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi i been setting traps for snow crabs ! got lots of all other crabs but only 2 snow ! is there a place i can have better luck ? i tried ice lol ! my first fishing quest , but will swop anything i got for completing quest ! ps only done lobster potting so only got crabs and lobsters as im t hunter mostly!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I know there is no way to concentrate on any specific crab or lobster. The drop is random and you simply have to keep fishing with pots till you have enough of the crabs you need. I have never had a quest for Dungeness crabs so I now have around 70 of those.

For me the rare one is Rock crabs it seems all my quests involve those, I am currently filling my latest order for 20 of them at time of posting i have 13 of the damn things.

BORING and expensive too considering the number of pots which disappear for ever.