• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Fishing Monger Guild Reputation

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,

Something I read in some thread made me wonder.

When doing thise Fish Monger Quests, when turning in the quests, does the reputation gain go towards the guild in general or does one build op per questgiver ?

Any theories on this?

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am hoping this Frarc as I pick up a quest, fill, goto destination, turn in and there I pick up my next.
If it would be per questgiver I would have my reputation gains kinda spread out,

G

Gunga_Din

who knows, this should have been put into loyalty rating system instead of doing this stuff blind. Not to have some way to check is complete ignorance and laziness.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do it the same way. Even if its per fishmonger eventualy you will come often at the same harbors around the world. :)

A

anna anomalous

i am not entirely sure. the way i fish is that i go around and collect all 7 quests and then do the take me to the same harbors first. i have some fish mongers offering me quests to do 50+ fish and some still offering to do just +5. this makes me wonder if its just random? and your reputation just has a chance to increase the offer, or maybe it is based on individual ones?

what can be certain is even if you have a high reputation, it will not mean you will always get a large order (like bulk order deeds)