• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fishing macro

bellamae

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
could someone post a nice fishing macro for the ec client. i tried to use some that were already posted but they are old and say i need water to fish in. Ty in advance. I'm pretty new to the game so the more detail the beter :)

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depending on which macros you try to use, you might need to turn on legacy targetting for fishing. (Main menu ---> user settings ---> legacy)

solembow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope this helps, I found it on these boards. So just passing it along.

solembow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget to untarget anything you may have been targeting first if you're using the EC targeting system. Also, remember that before running this macro you have to actually fish once normally.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok ty very much for the help got it going now
If you open the character's profile in Notepad, you can clone the macro again and again back into it so you can run it for ages. Look for a line that looks something like this;

<UserAction type="Macro" id="31" iconId="2019" name="Fishing (Clssc Trg)" repeatEnabled="true" repeatCount="10" binding="">
<UserAction type="UseObjectType" id="230622378" iconId="3519" targetType="Current" iconObjectType="0" iconObjectHue="0" />
<UserAction type="WaitForTargetCursor" id="0" iconId="618" targetType="Current" />

This is my macro called "Fishing (Clssc Targ)". Copy the second and third lines in to repeat the macro actions without having to manually insert the icons over and over