• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fishing macro

bellamae

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
anyone have a good fishing macro out there they use to fish without all the clicking? tried to make one myself but just doesn't work out right.

bellamae

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ty a bunch didn't know you could put the fishing pole in there.. that was my problem ...u the best

jaraxlebaenrae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use f10 and the C clamp method.....click on pole, click on water....put C clamp on f10 and away it goes....

btw set up F10 as last object last target

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For 2d, I use uoassist but it still requires alot of licking!
Not really. I recorded a macro fishing once in each direction, to hit all resource suqares around me using "relative location". This should be 12 lines in the macro. Then i use 1 line to doubleclick a music instrument. After that i logout and open the macro with text editor. I copy&paste the first 12 lines 16 times and insert it all before the last time.

This way it fishes 64 times and then plays a sound with a single click on "play macro". You wont run out of fish. Just move a few tiles when you hear the sound and hit the macro again. Enjoy fishing file watching a movie.