• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing for the Holidays

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
DRAGONSTONE HOSTS LINE IN THE WATER CONTEST

( Fishing Contest: because I like me some bad boys I have chose The Great Barracuda as the contest fish fel deep waters, however for those less risky I will add a secondary prize for the largest Fairy Salmon, , and in the event of a tie winners will roll for winning fish with dice, fish must be dated between Dec. 11 to Dec. 25 if the winning fish is dated Dec 24 or 25th an added prize will be given and to battle those sea serpents while you fish I will add a third prize for largest sea serpent hunting permit turned in to DragonStone Hall within this time frame, mailbox is set at the draw bridge at DragonStone Hall / which has recently been remodeled)

First Prize for Great Baracuda ~ 10 mil gold (Direct Deposit) PLUS~ 5 mil ( 5 one mil in check form a collectable item now)
Second Prize~ 5 mil gold (Direct Deposit)
Third Place 1 mil gold

First Prize for Fairy Salmon~ 8 mil
Second Prize~ 4 mil gold
Third Place 1 mil gold

First Prize for largest Sea Serpent Permit turned in~ 5 mil
Second Place~ 3 mil gold
Third Place 1 mil gold

Extra 1 mil if any of the 3 are dated Dec. 24 or 25

~There will be a follow up Contest after this one Details will be posted the Day After Christmas watch for details~

(( So DragonStone is sending out ships to pick up goods at North Harbor and fishing boats , so for the Month of Jan. to begin a New Year and New Trades DragonStone will host a fishing contest which will go like this in 4 parts, 4 fish per fisher will be turned in, 1 dated for each week of Jan. so like the first fish must be dated within Dec 30 to Jan 9 / second fish as part of your bundle must be turned in dated between Jan 10 to Jan 16 / Third fish turned in dated between Jan 17 to Jan 23 / fourth fish dated between Jan 23 to Jan 31 The total of all 4 fish determines the weight of fish entered for contest you may turn them in week by week or all together by Feb 1 , the 4 fish must be dated as caught in those time frames not all 4 in same week and so on.l , in the event of a tie winners will roll for place, contest fish listed below

Kingfish caught in Trammel or Felucca Deep Waters with 92.2 fishing skill 1st prize 5 mil plus three 1 million check (no longer available to get)

second place 2 mil plus one 1 million check / third place 1 mil plus one 1 million check

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
More prize money was added and a donator wishing to remain a secret has helped pad the finds however this will also go on to after Christmas with a new contest watch for the details and watch for those Sea Serpents

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
First Place Winner of the Great Barracuda
185 stones caught By Todd

Second place
172 stones caught by Circe

Third place
145 stones caught by Adrian Monk

First Place Winner of Fairy Salmon
178 stones caught by Niamh Cadfael

Second place
159 stones by Adrian Monk

Third place
150 stones by Osa Zita

First Place of Sea Serpent
589 stones caught by Circe

Second place is a Tie
574 stones caught by Todd

574 stones by Adrian Monk

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If time or day conflicts with your schedule contact me we will find a time for you to recieve your prize (I work night shift and so I sleep during the day Sunday Monday or Tuesdays you will see me more in game)

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
(( So DragonStone is sending out ships to pick up goods at North Harbor and fishing boats , so for the Month of Jan. to begin a New Year and New Trades DragonStone will host a fishing contest which will go like this in 4 parts, 4 fish per fisher will be turned in, 1 dated for each week of Jan. so like the first fish must be dated within Dec 30 to Jan 9 / second fish as part of your bundle must be turned in dated between Jan 10 to Jan 16 / Third fish turned in dated between Jan 11 to Jan 16 / fourth fish dated between Jan 17 to Jan 31 The total of all 4 fish determines the weight of fish entered for contest you may turn them in week by week or all together by Feb 1 , the 4 fish must be dated as caught in those time frames not all 4 in same week and so on.l , in the event of a tie winners will roll for place, contest fish listed below

Kingfish caught in Trammel or Felucca Deep Waters with 92.2 fishing skill 1st prize 5 mil plus three 1 million check (no longer available to get)

second place 2 mil plus one 1 million check / third place 1 mil plus one 1 million check

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hows fishing going? I hear those Kingfish are hard to find so we will just go with what you can fish up but try to stay within rules as much as possible

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
(( OCC: So Now I want those Marlins found and mounted On My Wall ! Largest Black Marlin , Largest Blue Marlin , in the case of a tie winners will roll to determine who wins the prize, Fish must be dated between Jan 15 - Feb 1 winners will be announced at the steps into the Royal City of Ter Mur Feb 2 at 8 pm est 3 mil will be given to the largest of both Marlin Types, second place will win 1 mil (in case of ties winners will Roll for prize money) so along with the King Fish who blew me heart bubbles (be sure to bring it alive (RP alive) we have 2 new types of Fish to add to the contest ))

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Sounds like I am getting more fish in my mailbox (its starting to be smelling fishy with dead fish in the mailbox haha)

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well the waters in Catskills seem bare of rare fish is what I am told , so sad. Well to spice things up a bit if we do not get more fish listed for contest, I will accept 1 rare fish per player of any rare fish dated within this time frame, and give 1 mil per for the 3 heaviest fish caught (any rare fish except no big fish)

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have 2 fish turned in at DragonStone Hall are there any more fish needs turned in?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok Winners of the fishing contest are :

1st place with a Kingfish weighing in at 118 stones - Corce
2nd place with a Kingfish weighing in at 20 stones - TODD

you can contact me in game or icq me at 339303759 or discord me a message at Jaden#3696 or on facebook I am Jaden Rain