• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing Contest

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
Extending the King Fish with 92.2 skill to catch * so all those lower-level fisherman have a chance* and adding a Blue Marlin with 105 skill and both caught in Trammel deep waters and with a bonus- the Void Crab caught in Ter Mur

I will get back to this post with details and prizes but officially the fish can be dated from now, with end date of 4-20, just had posted a story to go along with the event and had told a few to go ahead and start so figured i should keep you all informed

Last edited:

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
The Winner of the last Contest for the largest Stone Crab was Elektra and she received 5 mil gold and an Orc Ship, still waiting to catch up with Adrian Monk for winning the Holy Maceral fish I have spoken to Trinsic Governor and EM Obsidian and winners of those fish can see their fish displayed in Sons of the Sea, a fishing building next to docks in Trinsic. However, I didn't get any King Fish and that was what the contest was all about, the character phoebe wanting to turn the King into a Toad, yes, I know that is not possible but it's a fun story and I am extending this contest till 4/20/2022, I am adding a Blue Marlin and both the King fish and Blue Marlin are caught in Trammel Deep waters, the king fish does not take a complete gm fisher to catch but its tricky and hard to catch so you can fish in the same waters and if you have enough skill for both fish you can fish for both fish. In the case of a tie, I will give the players tied 24 hours to catch the fish Ill announce on 4/20, Prize for largest fish or pair of these fish wins the plow and cow patty and 5 mil gold- I am not linked to any certain City nor am I linked to any certain guild this is strictly just because I want those fish hanging on that wall ...Thank You for your support

: but I do always hear, I do not have a fisher so here is a chance to start one if you can prove you are under 100 skill, by screen shot of character name and skill page showing skill you can enter, who do you show your skill and char screenie to? Good question I trust any Governor or Guild Leader of one the major guilds on Catskills, or send to myself but if they vouch for you that your skill is under 100 you are entered, here is what i got for you: So folks get out there and start fishing and if U do not have a fisher Ill give you the chance to get one going and heaviest BIG FISH - which is way low level= but I want to restrict this to players with fishing under 100 if you are trying to gain skill and think you will go over 100 for end of contest send me a screen shot of the fish and your skill level all in one photo. So start up a fisher. You can catch the Big fish at 80 skill whoever gets largest fish in this I will give you a 110 fishing scroll - I know not the biggest scroll but they are hard to come by, and a title from the Bucs guy and 2 mil, and to encourage more - ya I know maybe not enough but ill dig through my chests of junk in my house and give you a bag of goodies as well, Second place Ill give you a 110 scroll and a bag of goodies, Third place well all I got left is a 105 scroll

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
Yes I know this was a long extension for the Fishing contest but there is still time, and the Crab from the last contest should be hanging in Sons of the Sea right now , Guess i should go look, but to carry on with my story come help catch that King Fish and both winners the King fish and the Blue Marlin will get hung in Sons of the Sea , prizes are for the biggest fish of those two listed fish second place will receive 5 mil gold and heaviest fish out of those two fish will receive a Plow , from the uostore farm set and the pile of poop that makes a fart sound, and 5 mil gold along with a bag of goodies Come on now I need that King fish for a certain Toad spell