• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing at Twisted Weald

K.W. Li

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Anyone has good approach to fish in the Twisted Weald without kill by the aggrestive creatures there? They are almost everyone are boss.

By the way, I have tried to running beside the swampy lake without attack by the creatures, becuase I wa dead at that time.....:(

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't done it yet because of lack of time but I'm planning on creating a fisherman toon to go dungeon fishing.
I was thinking of a template using
Fishing
Hiding
stealth
music
peace
magery

With that I should be able to go to dangerous places and stay alive. The point isn't to kill the mobs but to be able to avoid/calm them
The most difficult part is to create a safe place to fish once you're in the dungeon.If I understand what I read in other posts you just find the less crowded place and then lure the mobs away to be able to fish in peace.

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did it last night, just transfered hidding and stealth to fisher.
Unicorn fish are nice, just need the rainbow one now.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
K.W.Li, do please read across these forums, I've caught all the possible fish in the last month and written them up for Stratics ;)
http://Twisted Weld FishingTwisted Weld Fishing

You need to lure the spawn off the south (or North Basara suggests) first. They won't come back unless disturbed; the trick is to be able to Invis or Stealth as required and stay out of the swamp puddles as it will spawn even more hard mobs.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it absolutely essential to have hiding and stealth on my fisherman. With this, one can fish almost everywhere. You won't even have to raise the two skills to the maximum as you can finish them off with items quite easily. Every imbuer can make you items which will cover 30 - 50 % stealth and some rare but easily available items will do the same trick. You should raise the stealth cap to 120 though (power scrolls for this are pretty cheap) and go as high as you can to make sure, that no nasties can unstealth you.