• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing 105 scrolls

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since it seems my luck to get a 105 isent there after over 100 easy quest..
Would it be possible to add 105 to mib,s?

Be kind of a nice reward also i think...

G

Gunga_Din

And you keep doing the mindless quests? I stopped at 70 and haven't fished since the first week High Seas was released. Now, I could careless about fishing.

G

Gowron

While it is tedious and a pain in the arse to do those fishing quests, it sure has done well to increase my stock pile of MiB's.

I've also noticed that the properties of the magic items inside seem to be much better than the treasure maps, and the gold is pretty awesome too.

Fermi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they need to admit that the way the scrolls drop is not working as intended.

T

Tancred RedStar

I think today's response about fishing scrolls is as close as that might get.
I think they need to admit that the way the scrolls drop is not working as intended.