• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Fishies! (Mischief Managed, thank you all!)

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Changes for High Seas are on the horizon, so I am setting up a New Magincia stall that will be buying (maybe selling) various fish and pirating supplies - depending on how the changes work out. I am looking to buy or 'borrow' just one of each magical fishsteak in order to set up the stall. In the meanwhile, folks will be able to find me in various dungeons and peculiar places seeking the most elusive of our fine fishy friends.

Overland Fishies:
Autumn Dragonfish (DONE)
Fairy Salmon (DONE)
Giant Koi (DONE)
Great Barracuda (DONE)
Holy Mackerel (DONE)
Yellow Barracuda (I am forever optimistic that they will fix this for Siege... some day)
Stone Crab (DONE)

Dungeon Fishies:
Bull Fish (DONE)
Crystal Fish (DONE)
Fire Fish (DONE)
Lava Fish (DONE)
Reaper Fish (DONE)
Summer Dragonfish (DONE)
Unicorn Fish (DONE)
Spider Crab (DONE)
Blue Lobster (DONE)

Last edited:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have Spring and Autumn dragonfish. I left them whole but they are in your mailbox.

Last edited:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you everyone for the help! One person in particular is amazing (you know who you are! :heart:). I have updated my list, and added the crabs an lobsters - didn't realize they had meats also.

Baby Doll, ty but I have a weakness for in-game items with character names and dates, so I can't bring myself to chop those fishies up. I have the steaks now, so I am just gonna hoard these hehe (unless you would like them yourself!)