• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fish Steak Problem part4 of the spell weaving Quest

G

I am doing the spell weaving quest on Siege from Aeluva in Heartwood. I am at part 4 where you need to buy 1 sack of flour, 10 jars of honey, and 20 fish steaks. I have been able to make quest items of the purchased flour and honey But not the fish steaks. I have fished 20 fish and cut them up and also purchased 20 fish steaks. I can't turn either into a quest item. what am I doing wrong? Uo Guide doesn't say anything about this.

S

Smokin

Are they cooked or raw fish steaks, I can't remember which one they asked for the quest.

G

I thought he said the cooks were going to do that? Ok thanks I will give cooking a shot.

I

imported_Fran Fury

They don't actually want to work at it...just eat it. lol

G

I am pretty sure you can cook the fish steaks with no skill using a heating stand.

If you are human, you have 20 effective skill points already and aren't likely to fail.

-Skylark

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

You can also get them from casting create food.

L

legs

if all else fails, just ask at the luna bank, most likely someone will offer you 20 cooked fish steaks....

good luck..

G

I did cook the fish and it was accepted as a quest item. With 0 cooking I did fail a number of times and had to fish more up to cook. I wouldn't have thought I would have failed cooking that much. I still had some problems getting to understand how to cook until I made a pan.
Casting create food.....Why didn't I think of that instead of fishing it up?
Thanks for all the help I received.