• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Fish Spots will deplete again soon ...

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.. how long do you think it will take to deplete a spot with crab fishing with 5 to 10 traps ?

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sounds like you havent crab fished much.

you need to get 50+ traps to start. better yet get 500

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean at the same time ...
I went through many mnay traps already ....

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spent a couple hours with 170 traps using a row boat boat to lay out rows and the area never got depleted. And I only lost about 70-80 traps within those couple hours :)

L

Luke Carjacker

I spent a couple hours with 170 traps using a row boat boat to lay out rows and the area never got depleted. And I only lost about 70-80 traps within those couple hours :)
I think what they are talking about is there is a new publish going out to test center, and in the notes it says that fishing spots will start depleting again. Currently, you can stand in one spot and the fish (or crab & lobster) will not run out.

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think what they are talking about is there is a new publish going out to test center, and in the notes it says that fishing spots will start depleting again. Currently, you can stand in one spot and the fish (or crab & lobster) will not run out.
Exactly this I mean ...

With as result:

I spent a couple hours with 170 traps using a row boat boat to lay out rows and the area never got depleted.
You will not be able to do this anymore in the near future.

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, such a pity.

It's not so bad with the fish moving from place to place but crabbing is such a pain as it is..