• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Fish Powerscrolls

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone gotten one higher then a 5?

I have been doing quests since the first day and I average about 15-20 quests a day and the best reward I have gotten is unicorn bait.. Yet a friend who started 3 days after me has gotten 2 +5 fish scrolls. I am not seeing from that last patch an increase in drop rate of them for sure..

So my question is do +10 drop or are they making us get 8 +5's to make a 10 and so on

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
only ones I have seen myself are 5's but have seen reports of higher ones but have not been able to verify it as of yet maybe someone else has

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suppose, we are missing something. Unfortunately I cant say what. I might try and play little more around the enxt days. (Instead of stupidly doing these quests.) maybe i can get lucky.

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not yet, and I am steady doing quests. Have recieved 3 of the 105 fishing power scrolls, 2 of them were one right after the other. I have even turned in 6 part fishing quests with nothing for reward but bait. For the 105 scrolls it seems that you get them off some pretty small fish orders.