• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fish Pies, pretty much useless as is...

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know its been said before... but will just headline again, in case a Dev may happen to look upon this page.

Fish pies are pretty much useless the way they are....

They don't stack, so take up too much storage

You can't eat them unless you are hungry, an orange or purple petal you can eat when you need it, and as soon as the effects of the petals wear off you can simply eat another. Cannot do this with fish pies, so in order to use them you would have to somehow make sure you are hungry at just the right time. I don't know about other peeps, but I generally make sure my warrior is well fed before going into a battle. Hence there goes the chance of being able to get any benefits from a fish pie.

No one buys the fish pies, most likely due to the two reasons stated above.

S

soulstoner

right.

The only way i think you can make yourself 'extremely hungry again' is to utilize the Pepta's Satiety Cure. The little quest to obtain said item came into play back in like Pub 55. Pepta is in Lord British's Castle kitchen. To process the item she'll want 2 fresh ginger and a tribal berry and a a bottle. It does not stack either.:p

Also, in case the Devs are looking in as you hope:
The the new special ingredients needed to make these lovely pies are a bit pricey and only found at the floating dock (dark truffle, mento seasoning and Samuel's Secret Sauce). It would be uber-awesome if cooks could make these recipe needs but utilizing the cocoa pulp and choclate ingredients from the Ish paragons that are relatively useless as well (cocoa butter, vanilla, cocoa liquor, and sugar) and have them stack too. :thumbsup:

an old pet peeve of good choclate gone bad