• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] Fish Oil Flask

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must have missed it coming out, but I noticed these on the cooking menu (along with empty oil flasks on the glassblowing menu) and have no idea what it is used for.

When the fish oil flask is double clicked it gives a targeting cursor...though in my extremely limited testing I could find no valid targets.

Any help would be appreciated.

Addax -S-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Pub 71 notes:
Fish Oil: Fish oil recipe has been added to cooking. Fish oil is created from fish steaks and when used on lanterns will make them stay lit for a very long time. It can also be used to recharge the Oracle of the Sea

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Much appreciated

Though it may be off topic for this forum, but since a few alchemists have glassblowing, how about the empty oil flasks on the glassblowing menu?