• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Fish Finder

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spent a bit of time in covetous to get a fish finder. Tried it, ......not impressed. I don't dig the fact, I have to use it right then and there for four hours. Devs, pssst, some of us don't sit for four hours, hell, lucky if I, myself can sit for an hour. Real life beckons.........If I sat for four hours a day playing.....I never would have dropped 40 pounds, probably would have gained 80!!

Either way, the finder, keep it.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spent a bit of time in covetous to get a fish finder. Tried it, ......not impressed. I don't dig the fact, I have to use it right then and there for four hours. Devs, pssst, some of us don't sit for four hours, hell, lucky if I, myself can sit for an hour. Real life beckons.........If I sat for four hours a day playing.....I never would have dropped 40 pounds, probably would have gained 80!!

Either way, the finder, keep it.
I don't know anyone who has that kind of time to play either. I was excited about the fish finder, but the timer quickly took away my enthusiasm.