• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First VP for Ricky and Lucy

S

Steveo

Ricky and Lucy is going to attempt its first VP run this Fri at 915pm Est time.
I still have to get a couple more suits parts but will be ready by then. I have a lot of you guys on DXD and some SF. SO if you want to help us out on this journey just either send me a dxd code or sf code for ricky and lucy. I hope susan would be able to join us with her new duckie. Hope to see a few there. OH district would be gigglybay.

S

susan4633

Princess Daphne Preciousdoodle eagerly accepts your invitation to be part of Lucy's & Ricky's 1st VP.
Daffy is maxd in throw, clouds at 63, pixie dust, blue magnet,weak aoogah and rakes(which she won't use). She has no unites, but is 70 laff and has 2 cogs miss and a clerk clara.
:thumbup1: WTG
susan

just thought....any special attire?

S

Steveo

I know that Lucy will be in her rainbow skirt. Ricky will be dressed in his matthew shirt with brown shorts.

S

Sheriff Tricky

I should be able to make it if you want me there. Which toon would you like?:thumbup1:

S

Steveo

Ricky and Lucy will try the VP at 930 pm est little later than I wanted but wife always makes plans.

A

andy1796

ok uh.. NOBODY is there.. did i miss anything?

YAY CC5 ;)

S

Steveo

Thanks for everyone that Helped Cyndy and I complete Ricky and Lucy first VP. Well It was Cyndy's first VP ever and she done great and survived. Thanks to all. Rescued Flim Flam. The long road begins again for merits.

Lucy
Ricky
Mr Crazy Ham
Princess Daphne Preciousdoodle
Good Ol Dinky
Cat Maw
Thunderzillia
Chanty Friend cant remember toons name

K

Kippy

Chanty Friend cant remember toons name
Her name was: Wolfina Pigsuit

So happy I could make it!
Steve (as usual) did an awesome job in vp, as for Cyndy, it was hard to believe it was her first time in there, you totally ROCK girl!
It was an easy and ''fast'' vp.
:thumbup1:

S

Sheriff Tricky

I am so sorry I missed this guys. I ended up falling asleep after only getting 4 hours of sleep the day before and having to do a full day of work. So needless to say, I was planning on coming, but I just feel asleep while watching a movie. Sorry I could not be there.

S

Steveo

Eric its not a problem that you missed it. I am sure there would be more and exciting chances to go with the famous ducks.:lol: When you are on I will get you some codes to put in.