• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First time posting a design... *^_^*

E

Evilminion

I recently moved from Malas to Zento, and radically redesigned my house (I've learned a lot about decor since I did the last one!). But I couldn't bear to drop the old house without taking some screenshots first, to remember it by. :blushing: It may not be perfect, but it was home.

(If anything seems off by a pixel or two, it's because I stitched together nearly 30 images into four composites, and digitally edited out my neighbors. Something is bound to have gone wonky!)

My Herbalist's Haven, exterior view (click thumbnail for larger pic):

(I was particularly pleased with the collapsed column in the crafting area. :))

And here are the basement herb garden, main floor, and second floor:

I adapted the kitchen layout from a lovely picture on the old Stratics forum, and tried designing the rest on my own. As I said, not perfect, but it sure was a nice old house. :D :D

(Can you tell I'm a sucker for plants? Heehee!)

E

Evilminion

Thanks, Painted! I'll get pics of the new place up as soon as I'm 100% happy with where everything is placed. :) Compulsive over-decorators, unite!

A

Azureal

The herb garden basement is awesome. Much like yourself, Ive got a severe flora addiction. Plain campion flowers are my faves. Ive just started growing my own, got a current batch of 50 plants coming along at the moment, 25 due in a day or so, 25 more five days after that.

With such a continual stream of plants Im considering redesigning one of my plots and opening a flower shop.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evilminion, that's a gorgeous house. Glad you took screen shots before you moved!

E

Evilminion

Thanks again, all. I agree with Painted that the new one is better; I learned a lot since making the first one! If nothing else, I found room for nearly 30 more plants! rolleyes: <-- clinically insane

Az, if you make a flower shop, I wanna seeeeeee! :D