• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First time playing UO.

Hi,

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to the community. I am a new player on UO (pacific), about a week and a half into the game. I've already met some great people on the shard, that I believe have me going in the right direction. The game has so many intricacies and the information can be a lot but, I am thoroughly enjoying myself learning on this new adventure.

Thank you,

Lunesta-

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello and welcome. :D. You may want to consider making at least one character on Atlantic. That's where most of the action tends to be. I'm not sure how Pacific is these days, but Atlantic is pretty active at all hours. Anyways, glad to have you aboard!

Dreamer

Visitor
I play on Atlantic and I agree with Mr.PurplePotions, that Atlantic is the most popular shard now=)
But... The fact is that, on Atlantic most of the interesting places are always occupied.

shaheen4656

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That is true when i was new member i had done a lot of activities and discuss with the people got new experience. Everyone don't know about the importance of forum but if you have experience got any benefits that is awesome for you.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If you need any help on Pacific, let me know. Is what I do.. help new and returning players on that shard. Feel free to PM me, join into my voice chat (clicky banner below) or look for me on ICQ (55948266) which many old-timers call the pigeon network. :hula:

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
@itsnotyourfault Welcome! It seems the community has already given you a warm welcome and trust me it only get's better.
I have never found myself a more loving community online.
May I ask what made you try this game?