• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First time landing errors

• Thread starter NightFlyer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

NightFlyer

On one of my sims EVERY time I try to land at home the first time of the day I error directly to desktop. This doesn't happen (usually) if I try to land elsewhere first.

Am I the only one?

This seems to be very sim-specific for me.

I

imported_herk1287

It happens oto my roommates as well in EaLand

C

Catwoman1966

Yes, the same thing happens to me too, and only on 1 specific sim.

Cat.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Nope. My roomies and I crash to desktop pretty often. I crash 99% of the time the first time I try to land anywhere each day. It doesn't matter if I go home first or to another property first. I find it less embarassing to just crash while landing at home rather than in front of a house full of strangers.
Usually after that first crash it seems to correct itself and I don't crash again until the next time I login.