• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First Stratics post

Colgarra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,

Been playin UO for quite a few years, but for whatever reason I just found this site... Guess I haven't "googled" enough.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that my fav char is a Bard...

rolleyes:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hey there hi there ho there neighbor!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hey there

i just noticed you are on Pac playing.

i recently have been topping up my guys and fixing up my suits so i can go into shame with another stratics bard, Startle.

if your looking for some company maybe you can come with us when we finally meet up and go hit shame, make it a Pacific Bard Club!!!

oh, i like the sounds of that!!!!

ill go check see how much more work i have to do on my guys!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Colgarra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
....I just noticed you are on Pac playing.

i recently have been topping up my guys and fixing up my suits so i can go into shame with another stratics bard, Startle.

if your looking for some company maybe you can come with us when we finally meet up and go hit shame, make it a Pacific Bard Club!!!

Thx for all the kind responses and welcomes.... "Pacific Bard Club", yea that does have a nice ring to it...

:)

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
....I just noticed you are on Pac playing.

Thx for all the kind responses and welcomes.... "Pacific Bard Club", yea that does have a nice ring to it...

:)
Welcome Colgarra.... PM me if you need anything Imbued on Pacific or if you want to get together...

:p